• The window for editing your posts has been extended from 48 hours to about two weeks or so. Please report any problems with this in Trouble Tickets.

Errors in listings

Hi there! I wanted to report a couple errors in your listings. I believe they're just typos, but they're on my name, so it matters to me. :)

I'm Angel Leigh McCoy, an RPG writer/contributor, and in a couple places some of my work is listed under Angel C. McCoy and Angek McCoy. Neither of those are correct, nor are they people who exist. I don't know if the typos originated in the original credits of the book or not?

How can I go about getting these changed so the works show up under Angel McCoy, which is my main entry?

Thanks very much!
Angel...

In addition, if you could please add me (Angel Leigh McCoy) to the entry for Legends of Earthdawn, I'd appreciate it. There were many authors on it, of which I was one. Thank you!!

One other request, please. Could you add me as an author/contributor to "Magic: A Manual of Mystic Secrets", please. I'm listed as contributing "additional material," but I can vouch for the fact that it was writing that I did for the book. :)

Actually, on this one, I don't see the two authors you have listed for this book at all. I think they're on there by mistake.
Donna Ippolito, and Sharon Mulvihill weren't contributors to this book.

ShannonA

RPG Historian
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hi there! I wanted to report a couple errors in your listings. I believe they're just typos, but they're on my name, so it matters to me. :)

I'm Angel Leigh McCoy, an RPG writer/contributor, and in a couple places some of my work is listed under Angel C. McCoy and Angek McCoy. Neither of those are correct, nor are they people who exist. I don't know if the typos originated in the original credits of the book or not?

How can I go about getting these changed so the works show up under Angel McCoy, which is my main entry?
Please go ahead and adjust Legends of Earthdawn yourself. Just click "Edit Main Info" on the page, and it'll ask you to login, then you can make the change, and an editor (e.g., me) will approve it. Please feel free to make other similar changes if you'd like to polish up other Earthdawn entries or other stuff that interests you. And thanks for the support in making the Index great.

For the names, it's easiest for me to do, as I can put it some aliases that'll change everything that's there and automatically make changes in the future. Would you prefer your main entry be "Angel Leigh McCoy" or "Angel McCoy"?

Top Bottom