• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[ESO] One Tamriel is Live, no more faction restrictions

JediSoth

Semi-Professional Author/Publisher
Validated User
LatinaBunny LatinaBunny Your gear is in your mailbox. It's all purple, except the jewelry (because those improvement mats are really expensive). It's all runed for Magicka, so you should be good to go and may actually be hard pressed to ever run out of Magicka under normal circumstances. It's mostly Training gear, too, so you'll get an XP bonus for wearing it.

LatinaBunny

Cyberprep Warrior
Validated User
I joined two casual guilds, and everyone has been very kind and helpful. :)

I also looked up some basic crafting guides. I definitely need to get some of those add-ons that show various nodes and such to help with finding the crafting materials.

You on EU or NA Bunny?
NA server. ^_^

Choo Choo

Likes Rocks
Validated User
So, I'm a healer main and can help you out with advice there. For solo play and questing, a healer/DPS hybrid is not only viable but probably your best bet; a good healer can solo world bosses, and with some damage output it won't take you half an hour like it does for me. :p However, if later you want to get into the late-game group content you'll need to specialize, ESO is a very min/max game once you get to vet trials and the vet DLC dungeons and the like.

Pip

Citizen of Ireland
Validated User
Yeah, my healer/dps hybrid sorcerer is honestly way more optimal than my pure dps niteblayde.

LatinaBunny

Cyberprep Warrior
Validated User
I am so grateful for having guilds, for they cheered me up after a bad experience.

I was having a bad night playing ESO yesterday because I was getting unwanted advances and being made to feel uncomfortable by a few male players, and I ended up calling out the behaviors (but not pointing at the specific users) and I chose to leave the one Discord server because of the behaviors. In that server, I did not like how the mod reacted, and I did not like how a user used flirty jokes after I made my serious complaint.

I guess yesterday showed me the ugly side of the ESO community, I guess, lol.

But, luckily, on the bright side, I decided to join up with some guild members (who were in a seperate server dedicated to the guild, obviously), and had a great time. I also met more female ESO players! :)

So, at least the sour game night ended up on a good note. I got to meet some more guild members, met more female players, and I got to have fun doing dungeons and public encounters. :)

But, man, I should have expected that this kind of thing would have happened sooner or later, being a female player in a sea of male players and all, ha.

Sorry, just had to vent for a moment.

It made me appreciate having a nice guild with female players (and cool male guild players and other players who wouldn’t take that kind of behavior). :)

Sigrid Hex

Social Justice Valkyrie
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I am so grateful for having guilds, for they cheered me up after a bad experience.

I was having a bad night playing ESO yesterday because I was getting unwanted advances and being made to feel uncomfortable by a few male players, and I ended up calling out the behaviors (but not pointing at the specific users) and I chose to leave the one Discord server because of the behaviors. In that server, I did not like how the mod reacted, and I did not like how a user used flirty jokes after I made my serious complaint.

I guess yesterday showed me the ugly side of the ESO community, I guess, lol.
This is my experience in practically every MMO when I forget why I usually don't socialize in MMOs. "Oh, right, that's why."

I'm sorry you had to go through that, but I am glad you managed to link up with some cool guildies. In my experience there are a lot of women playing ESO, so it's not impossible to find non-creepy spaces to hang out.

Kinghuge

Miniature Giant Space Hamster
Validated User
Random funny moment last night. Someone accidently posted a long explanation of how pvp works in Zone chat, I replied with 'Instructions unclear, dick stuck in hose' then they challenged me to a duel. I'm honestly not sure why this was so funny but it was.

Top Bottom