• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Even More Questionable Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rand Brittain

Go on until you're stopped.
RPGnet Member
Banned
Validated User
So... exactly how culpable are Marten and Dora in this situation for not warning either Tai or Marigold? For that matter, doesn't Tai know Marigold is straight, from the party where she let slip about Faengus?

sagaston

Guy Who Makes Things
Validated User
I'm pretty sure Tai was shitfaced that entire party. Also, shouldn't Marigold know better, considering that Tai was shitfaced and on her lap at that party?

Rand Brittain

Go on until you're stopped.
RPGnet Member
Banned
Validated User
I'm pretty sure Tai was shitfaced that entire party. Also, shouldn't Marigold know better, considering that Tai was shitfaced and on her lap at that party?
Marigold is just not capable of perceiving herself as a potential lust object.

Tokezo Hime

Screw the Roses
I doubt Tai is going to, like, start groping Marigold or anything (and if she does... I solemnly swear to save my anger for livejournal and not subject y'all to it). I do think her developing a crush would be kind of adorable, though.

Joey McGuffin

Disciple of Mazdak
I think we are all focusing too much on the characters as actual people and forgetting one very important detail, which is what probably pushed the author to introduce this situation in the first place:

Tai + Marigold = COMEDY GOLD

Rogue 7

Dollars Member
Validated User
I doubt Tai is going to, like, start groping Marigold or anything (and if she does... I solemnly swear to save my anger for livejournal and not subject y'all to it). I do think her developing a crush would be kind of adorable, though.
I don't know, she did seem to take Marigold's words as an actual invitation rather than just making a joke.

Chiron

Validated User
I don't know, she did seem to take Marigold's words as an actual invitation rather than just making a joke.
Presumably she's not just going to whip out a dildo and say take me hard mar mar as soon as she walks through the door

That sort of thing only happens in fan fic after all ;)

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
The rage would be hilarious, please share it here if it happens.

That said, I don't think Tai is going to dive straight into Marigold. I suspect there will be some more blatant bit of seduction, and potentially before it starts Tai will realize that Marigold meant what she said literally. And Tai will express her disappointment directly, and an amusing reaction will occur.

Scholar and a Brutalman

Validated User
So... exactly how culpable are Marten and Dora in this situation for not warning either Tai or Marigold?
Is Marten there? I think Faye and Dora are both pretty culpable if this goes bad: Tai thinks everyone knows her orientation and thinks she is being propositioned, Marigold thinks she's found another yaoi fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom