• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Exact number of views on a thread?

Gareth3

Validated User
Is it possible to get the exact number of views of a thread, rather than just rounded up to the nearest thousand? I ask because I'm posting installments on a setting creation thread and I want to check if people are reading it.

Baroness Nerak

Nothing lasts forever but stories and stone.
Validated User
It would be really nice on my AP threads as well; that's what I go by to see if people are reading since people rarely seem to reply.

Arethusa

Sophipygian
RPGnet Member
Validated User
It would be really nice on my AP threads as well; that's what I go by to see if people are reading since people rarely seem to reply.
I don’t know about anyone else, but to me replying feels like it would be an intrusion.

Gareth3

Validated User
Yeah, people can read and enjoy a thread without necessarily having anything to add, but it would be nice to have a clearer idea of how big the audience is.

ShannonA

RPG Historian
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Giving it a try and seeing if we like the results.

Yo! Master

"Delicious"
RPGnet Member
Validated User
/thumbs-up

Another cool feature was clicking the replies number for each thread & the window that opened which showed which posters had made how many posts in said thread.

Top Bottom