• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Exalted] Compass of Celestial Directions Vol. 6 - Autochthonia!

Glamourweaver

Validated User
The first part (with Chapter 1, covering the overall setting culture, and Chapter 2 covering the nations of Claslat and Yugash) is out!

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=91452

(and for those who JUST want to buy the first part, rather than the discounted subscription to all the future parts: http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=91451)

Really looking forward to the next release with Estasia, Sova, and Nurad!

Future comments after I get a chance to read :)

Rand Brittain

Go on until you're stopped.
RPGnet Member
Banned
Validated User
Interesting! I quite like the tale of Sirin. The nations seem like interesting and lively places to be- their stories haven't crystallized in the mass mind the way the locations in Creation have!

CowboyEnergy

Validated User
I love Claslat so far, and it's amazing cause I'd never even really THOUGHT of it before other then as "that kinda capitalist place"

Boco

Genderless entity
Validated User
Just a spot compatibility check: those of you in Windows, is the strip at the edge of each page that has the title in High Realm black? And does the book's logo have a solid white background, or does the texture show through?

I'm on a Mac using Preview and it looks like there are some layering issues, so I'm making sure this stuff isn't intentional.

Skywalker

Back Off the Buddha!
Validated User
Just a spot compatibility check: those of you in Windows, is the strip at the edge of each page that has the title in High Realm black? And does the book's logo have a solid white background, or does the texture show through?

I'm on a Mac using Preview and it looks like there are some layering issues, so I'm making sure this stuff isn't intentional.
Looks fine in Windows. It has layering issues on my iPad (which is par for the course for White Wolf). To make matters more annoying, they seemed to have changed the security to stop certain PDF unlocking (on top of PDF printing) that deals with the issue.

Last edited:

Skywalker

Back Off the Buddha!
Validated User
So, just to confirm, you aren't seeing these two things in Windows, and it's a Mac/Preview-specific problem?

Who should I notify about the issue? DTRPG or someone from WW?
I do not get that in WIndows but I do get it on my iPad. Most WW PDFs have similar layer issues (this is actually quite mild). Contact DTRPG but WW have a long list PDFs that have this sort of issue and supposedly are in queue to be fixed. My advice is don't expect any fix any time soon.

Skywalker

Back Off the Buddha!
Validated User
Do we have any idea when we'll see this in POD form?
The 4 PDFs will be out by August, so shortly after that I imagine. Makes sense to have it out by Gencon, but then again with WW's opinion of Gencon who knows?

Top Bottom