• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Exalted: Poony McTangalot cover

Hobgoblin Pop

Retired User
I can't seem to locate the thread that had the link to what the cover of the new/revised book of three circles would look like. It may have been pulled since the discussion was getting pretty heated.

Anyway, does anyone have a link to the hideous image?

Last edited:

D. Archon

Error 404
Validated User
My initial reaction on seeing that cover could be summed up as "Uhhh...what...." o_O

Then i thought her pussy lips were hanging out all over the place, and then i realized that it was actually the bottom of her asscheeks showing beneath.

Then i looked again, and you can see this little line in the middle of her bikini bottom.......;)

If i was like 12, i'd probably beat off to the cover.

:D

Definitely not something i'm going to read on the bus on the way home.:eek:

Hobgoblin Pop said:
I can't seem to locate the thread that had the link to what the cover of the new/revised book of three circles would look like. It may have been pulled since the discussion was getting pretty heated.

Anyway, does anyone have a link to the image?
Why're you asking for poontang pics, HP? Is there something we need to talk about?

The Eye

is podcast...
Validated User
arxhon said:

Then i looked again, and you can see this little line in the middle of her bikini bottom.......;)

actually, that's part of the clothing. the entire outfit has a "line through the middle" thing going on. check the stockings. it just happens that the crotch section has the line too...

Top Bottom