• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Exalted: Poony McTangalot cover

Ivy

it's not easy being easy
Validated User
dyjoots said:
actually, that's part of the clothing. the entire outfit has a "line through the middle" thing going on. check the stockings. it just happens that the crotch section has the line too...
I don't think the blatant and intentional imitation of cameltoe is that far removed from actual cameltoe, though.

The Eye

is podcast...
Validated User
NatalieD said:
I don't think the blatant and intentional imitation of cameltoe is that far removed from actual cameltoe, though.

oh yeah... i think the artist intended it to look that way, for sure, but put just enough into the picture that it's open to interpretation.

Thunder_God

Shortchanging Hell.
Validated User
arxhon said:

If i was like 12, i'd probably beat off to the cover.

:D

Definitely not something i'm going to read on the bus on the way home.:eek:
I sometimes help at Cons with the stands, so the widdle ones(12-14? At best) took the CB:Baali book and oggled and ooed and whatever at it till I confiscated it from them.

:rolleyes:

Elemental

3819/08
You know, I think I'd be too embarrased to buy that at the FLGS. Though the expressions of the soldiers behind her make me chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah, chick in stupidly inappropriate lingerie, whatever. I won't let anything distract me from my scowling!"

Hobgoblin Pop

Retired User
szilard said:
::sigh::

I'm still wondering if I'm going to be able to bring myself to buy it.

-Stuart
I know I won't. I don't care how necessary the info inside is there's NO WAY I'm supporting a shit cover like that.

Kaiju

No need to play it quiet
You know, people are still talking about this on the White-Wolf Exalted forum, too.

I'm so fucking sick of hearing about it. I swear, when the book comes out, not only am I going to buy a copy, but I'm also going to read it on a bus out of spite.
I hate the shity Alaska public transportation system, but I'm going to do it anyway, and if someone asks me what I'm reading I will loudly reply, "IT'S MY ETERNAL HATRED OF THE INTERNET MANIFESTED, BITCH."

Please, just let the discussion die, already.

Hobgoblin Pop

Retired User
Kaiju said:
You know, people are still talking about this on the White-Wolf Exalted forum, too.

I'm so fucking sick of hearing about it.

Please, just let the discussion die, already.
May I suggest not reading the fucking thread then and quit your pathetic bitching?

Top Bottom