Exalted: Poony McTangalot cover

Jenna Moran

Validated User
Re: Re: *beam*

MEEEE[/i] [B]You are *so* going to forget the cover controversy. (Or something. I'm typing this quote from memory.)[/B] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hobgoblin Pop said:
Because I'm never going to buy it? Yeah, I can see that.
Seriously? Then, yah. That's why you're going to forget.

You're going to be one of those umbra people one sometimes sees at the edge of one's eye in the gaming stores---the people, severed from the flow of events by sorrow and honor, who manifest in this world only as flickers, shapes, and shadows. You'll be like those dead in Hades: hollow, mournful, and empty. I believe you, you understand; and that's why I know that your life will be a void; much like that of those people who, on discovering that cute little puppies must die to sustain the First World way of life, forswear all pleasures and banish themselves to the Hairshirt Dimension.

And after a few years, you'll forget why you're that way. You'll forget the point to it all. But you still won't buy Savant and Sorcerer, because, well, death is as light as a feather and her breasts are heavy as a mountain. Er, I mean, duty.

[small]Duty is that heavy thing.[/small]

Rebecca

Mapache

Trickster God
Validated User
Maybe for the second printing, they'll replace the cover painting with a simple picture of Rebecca at her desk, writing something of inordinate coolness. That sounds pretty Savanty and Sorcerory...

Poisson Resistance

Validated User
Mapache said:
Maybe for the second printing, they'll replace the cover painting with a simple picture of Rebecca at her desk, writing something of inordinate coolness. That sounds pretty Savanty and Sorcerory...
No, that's the cover for the martial arts book cover.

You see, one of the Sidereal Styles will involve the use of emotional dim mak strikes agaisnt those that read your writing, though at first, everyone will stare at the picture of Rebecca striking her computer with Chun Li-style lightning leg kicks and wonder what the hell it has to do with anything.

Top Bottom