Exalted: Poony McTangalot cover

Kaiju

No need to play it quiet
Hobgoblin Pop said:
May I suggest not reading the fucking thread then and quit your pathetic bitching?
People bitching in a Savant and Sorcerer thread? WELL I NEVER!

gentrification

no more lemonade
Validated User
Kaiju said:
I swear, when the book comes out, not only am I going to buy a copy, but I'm also going to read it on a bus out of spite.
I hate the shity Alaska public transportation system, but I'm going to do it anyway, and if someone asks me what I'm reading I will loudly reply, "IT'S MY ETERNAL HATRED OF THE INTERNET MANIFESTED, BITCH."
Word. Anybody needs me, I'll be the guy on the DC Metro reading that cameltoe book.

Future Villain Band

Super Moderator
Validated User
gentrification said:
Word. Anybody needs me, I'll be the guy on the DC Metro reading that cameltoe book.
No one will even blink on the Green Line. The magical antipodes of College Park and Anacostia at either end of it means that as long as I'm not reading the Turner Diaries, no one cares.

I often wonder about what kind of pathetic public transit systems people have in other cities where reading a book with cameltoe on the cover would be out of place. Subways and buses used to be hardcore, graffiti-filled deathtraps where minority youths lay in wait with rapine and murder on their mind, or where the angry urban-disaffected wielded chain and zip-gun with impunity. Now it's all "Oh, that looks like a female form, I can't read that on the bus, people will stare..."

Fucking Guilliani, first he ruined Times Square and now this.

--Eric

Last edited:

CyanideBreathmint

Haters gonna rotate.
Validated User
What's bothering me isn't her lack of clothing, but rather, how the damn thing stays on. It's probably glued, because let me tell you if you wear something that's bare-sided that just covers enough fabric bunching will lead to the revealing of inappropriate pink bits, and that there just isn't enough play in the top half of the thing for it to not slide between her boobies and have them swing out.

I'm pretty well-endowed and have had coverage issues with open-necked shirts, so I know what I'm talking about.

And christ, she must be feeling very cold.

I did my O-level art project on fashion design so a part of me is always nitpicking clothing designs that just. won't. stay. on.

- Mel

Thunder_God

Shortchanging Hell.
Validated User
It's High Fantasy ;) It doesn't need to be "Realistic".

I usually ignore what people around me think of what I read, it doesn't matter for several reasons:

*Buses with two chairs, no one sits next to me so no one notices.

*Buses with "open chairs", to read properly the book is probably on my lap, no one can see cover.

*If they do find it odd they probably won't comment, I don't know them, they don't know me.

*If they do comment, I don't know them, they don't know me. I'll smirk and keep reading.

Note: Smirking is lots of fun.

Future Villain Band

Super Moderator
Validated User
CyanideBreathmint said:
What's bothering me isn't her lack of clothing, but rather, how the damn thing stays on. It's probably glued, because let me tell you if you wear something that's bare-sided that just covers enough fabric bunching will lead to the revealing of inappropriate pink bits, and that there just isn't enough play in the top half of the thing for it to not slide between her boobies and have them swing out.
It could actually be a Perronele, one of the Living Armors of Malfeas. You know, "How do I get this top and bottom to stay in place? I know, I'll actually make them out of the flesh of sentient, diabolical clothing."

Although, given how advanced Creation's pharmaceutical technology is and how much sex is a part of the milieu, I'm sure the Guild has advanced pastie-technology to undreamt of levels.

And christ, she must be feeling very cold.
Yes, with her bedunkadunk hanging out like that, she's probably cold and chafed. (Actually, that didn't need to be said, but I've been waiting to actually see "bedunkadunk" spelled.)
I did my O-level art project on fashion design so a part of me is always nitpicking clothing designs that just. won't. stay. on.
I spent much of my freshman year at Baltimore strip-clubs, so I, too, am constantly nitpicking this kind of fashion.

--Eric

CyanideBreathmint

Haters gonna rotate.
Validated User
alexandria2000 said:
...holy shit. I wasn't the only one wondering that.
Plus that crotch piece? It's presumably held up by just the halter at the neck and something in the back.

EVERY TIME SHE MOVES IT WILL RIDE UP.

It's like having a Very Special Intimate Brazillian Vulval Flossing Session. Every. Time. She. Walks.

Now, I'm all for sensual enjoyment of clothing, but given the sensitive membranes down south, some enjoyable rubbing will soon become burning chafing agony and it'll hurt when she pees.

I don't know about you, but part of me is not interested in anything like sorcery when I have lousy-ergonomically-designed-underwear-induced-cystitis.

- Mel

Hobgoblin Pop

Retired User
Kaiju said:
People bitching in a Savant and Sorcerer thread? WELL I NEVER!
Ya know what? That was hideously snarky of me. I apologize.

But still, if the subject bothers you, by all means, do your stomach a favor and avoid the threads. I know that seeing a repeated topic constantly bitched about can get more then a little annoying.

For me personnaly that cover guarantees that I won't buy the book or any book that touches that book in the display or even anything from any shop the book is in because oh my god it is so icky.

But by all means buy it if it doesn't bother you.

gentrification

no more lemonade
Validated User
Eric Brennan said:
No one will even blink on the Green Line. The magical antipodes of College Park and Anacostia at either end of it means that as long as I'm not reading the Turner Diaries, no one cares.
That's why I'll be sticking to the Blue Line, which hits all the tourist spots. Ma and Pa Yokel from Witchifuck, Kansassas are going to get quite a shock on their way to the new WW2 memorial, let me tell you. And if they ask me why I'm reading such filth, I'll tell them it's all because Geoff Grabowski is trying to tap into some of that sweet, rich, 12- to 14-year-old-homophobe market.

Top Bottom