Explaining your system through Two Cows: TRO edition

You know the old Two Cows thing, where you have two cows, and then through some system of government, stuff happens?

Like:

FEUDALISM: You have two cows. Your lord takes some of the milk.

DICTATORSHIP: You have two cows. The government takes both and drafts you.

PURE DEMOCRACY: You have two cows. Your neighbors decide who gets the milk.

Well, how about a TRO edition, where you explain a system (or two, or ten) with Two Cows as a metaphor?

For instance:

EXALTED: You have two cows. They each know 9 forms of martial arts.

Obviously, mine won't be so good, but I'd love to hear yours!

Sabermane

Proud Fianna knight of hope and peace
Validated User
Weapons of the Gods: You have two cows. One cow knows ass-kicking kung fu. The other cow has really cool powers, but you can't really tell how they work because of poor editing...

OWoD: You have two cows. The first cow rules for 5,000 years and is a complete prick. The second cow wears a leather jacket and bemoans his fate.

NWoD: You have two cows. The larger cow is more accurate. (I kid!! I kid!! Try the veal!)

LeftWingPenguin

Dual-classed GM/Rabbi
Validated User
Call of Cthulhu: Strange things have been happening. You think you might have two cows, so you investigate. Finding the two cows drives you permanently insane.

jakspade

Fear the tongue!
Validated User
AFMBE: You have two cows... that shamble...

(Yakov Smirnoff)
... In zombie apocalypse, cow eats you!
(/Yakov Smirnoff)

:D jak

Coyote's Own

RPG.net's friendly neighborhood Nuwisha.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The game that shell not be named: You have two cow. I could descrined what you do to/with them, but would probably get me banned.

Hey some had to do it.

Edit:
Cthulhutech: You have two cows. One pilots a lobotomize cyborg of a Thing that man aren't suppose to know, the other can summon an extraterristial creature to form a bio-powered Armour. Together they fight mi-go, cultist and the old ones, if they're not driven insane by their cool gear.

Last edited:
Top Bottom