• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Facing the Titan

Gulix

Validated User
In order to get a little ahead of the curve, I tested the printing process at DriveThruRPG. It allowed me to check that my software was compatible, and that I could generate the expected files.

So I have the first physical version of Facing the Titan in my hands, incomplete, with duplicates, layout tests, blank pages, and a cover that is far from complete.

Yes, this test proof was in french.
More photos on the blog : http://www.gulix.fr/blog/2019/04/13/first-physical-proofs/

Gulix

Validated User
181% and still going up !

The last Update unlocked a new Titan by Rafu and revealed the next one ! Which will be inspired by a song from Diablo Swing Orchestra !

Also, a french news site asked me some questions about the game : http://lefix.di6dent.fr/archives/8391

Gulix

Validated User
We are at 227% right now, and 12 Titans in total!

That last weekend got the funding up! I'm still surprised by the success, which is very encouraging!

In the last update, I talk about the Motifs, a mechanism at the hear of the game system. And I reveal a surprise for the €2000.

I've got some more to reveal, and I'll demo the game in Nantes, France at the Nautilude festival next weekend.

Gulix

Validated User
Facing the Titan reached 250% of funding, and we're just in the middle of the campaign. All the Stretch Goals I've prepared are almost gone ... More Titans should come ...

Speaking of Titans, the Update #9 introduces you to the 6 original Titans. Meet them! And tell me which one you prefer!

Regarding Stretch Goals, the last one unlocked will add a new article to the game. There will be rules variants in order to share the discussion between multiple players when dice are rolled, instead of having the focus on one only.

A surprise SG at €2000€ unlocked the possibility of a Hardcover.

Next Stretch Goal is at €2500 and will add another Titan. Details about it later.
Then, at €2700, another way to play RPG will be explored. Facing the Titan will get a solo variant!

Here is Gureintinku, the Bronze Wing :

Gulix

Validated User
In update #10 of the campaign, I give you the rules of the game. Yep.

It's the almost final rule, but it lacks revision, examples, layout and so on. But if you're curious about the game, the rules are there.

Grab them, read them, comment them, test them, share them.

Gulix

Validated User
The Solo Mode has been unlocked.

We are now a few pledges away from the second Titan by Rafu, and then we will get to another Titan by Khelren, a french author and translator. He published The Sprawl in french, created Dominion, and also worked on other campaigns like Godsend, his World of Legacy.

And if you look closely to the campaign homepage, you might find something else.

By the way, in the last update, I talk about Fulfillment : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gulix/facing-the-titan/posts/2513955

Top Bottom