• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC [FAE] The Stargazer Bureau

BlackSheep

Wise and Insightful
Validated User
Rebekah and Billie are on the hunt, working together to chase down the dragons. The bark of the huge dog, and the occasional burst of gunfire, send the disoriented dragons fleeing down corridors, converging on the maw in the basement.

Hammel

Validated User
Gordon, his animals, Rebekah, and Billie practically shovel the dragons the maw's way. Once all the dragons are in, the maw quivers, shrinks, and the mouth closes. The formerly wide open toothy maw quickly shrinks to a pinpoint before disappearing completely.

"I'm surprised that worked," Gordon comments. "I feel it could have just grown...hungrier and larger."

BlackSheep

Wise and Insightful
Validated User
"Guess we finally found its limit?" Rebekah says with a shrug of a shoulder. "Or that's the hole where those things came into our world in the first place, and it closed once we got them back? I don't know how any of this works, remember."

Top Bottom