• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Fanfiction] Link stuff you've written

Rabbit Éclair

high in vital bunnytonium
RPGnet Member
Validated User
From the fanfic-oriented threads we've had lately, it's obvious that quite a few RPG.net users write/have written fanfiction. Reading some more fics by people around here would be cool, but in about 20 pages of search results, the only places I could find for posters to share their own stuff were MLP-specific. So! Here's a thread. Post 'em if you've got 'em. You probably don't wanna link things that violate the board rules, but otherwise, go nuts.

I can't link my own fics at the moment, but I'll do so once I get home.

Seiberwing

Swift as a coursing river
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I've been writing and posting fanfic for a good...wow, eleven years now? Barring the fourth grade incident where a tragically-ending story in school traumatized me so badly that I came home in tears, and my mother had me write an epilogue for the story where the protagonist gets that thing she really wanted and lives happily ever after and everything's just fine. I tend to be all over the place in terms of fandoms, though I've been most prolific in Ace Attorney, Transformers, and...another fandom everyone's going to make fun of me for inhabiting, let alone taking seriously.

http://archiveofourown.org/users/Seiberwing

There's a few more at my old ff.net account of the same name but they're mostly teenage rubbish. My impairment of this past year put a damper on my efforts but I may get back to it eventually. And there is, yes, a good bit of slash.

Linneris

Validated User
Here are some that I'm not that ashamed to show to others:

Priority: Crucible (Mass Effect)

Yet another alternate ending for Mass Effect 3. Faced with a choice between destroying and controlling the Reapers, Abigail Shepard takes a third option. (No starchild present. You didn't think he was real, did you?)

The Reborn Princess of Oz (Oz the Great and Powerful)

Six years after the Battle of the Emerald City, the Wizard still cannot forgive himself for Theodora's corruption. Bridging the gap between the movie and the Baum books - and featuring a new origin for a character from book canon!

The Road (Also) Taken (Tangled)

An alternate ending for Tangled - just as happy, but rewritten without the deus ex machina in the form of the healing tear out of nowhere.

The ones written earlier than these, honestly, just suck. I'm considering deleting some of them, but I probably shouldn't.

LordPanther14

Validated User
I tend to write whenever the mood hits me but most of it is Original Fiction that I've never bothered posting and is just sitting forgotton in some boxes. The only story I have posted was for Jackie Chan Adventures and can be found here.

Demon Sorceress of Fire

Has the secondest highest number of favs for the JCA archive if that matters to anyone but I've sadly had to put it on the backburner while I deal with my responsibilities at work.

Tamoline

Destroyer of Threads
Validated User
The account I post stories under is here. Warning: the vast majority of it is femslash for various fandoms though not generally smut. (Including a couple of Amber/The Good Wife fusions, which are more popular than you'd think amongst fans of a legal drama. But, honestly, if anyone needs a firm of lawyers to help solve disputes amongst family members, it's the Amber royals.)

Last edited:

Rabbit Éclair

high in vital bunnytonium
RPGnet Member
Validated User
For my part, I'm UnmovingGreatLibrary on AO3 and FF.net. My work lists are at:
Archive of Our Own / Fanfiction.net

My earliest story is only on AO3, but that's the only difference apart from which site you prefer. Mostly Touhou Project or Madoka Magica, and mostly slice-of-life, fluffy femslash, or both at the same time.

ETA:
Mostly fandoms I'm not familiar with at all, I'm afraid, but I really like what I have read.

Last edited:

Olof Jönsson

Tumto Lectis
Validated User
I post stories as Snorpenbass, on FF.net, Twisting the Hellmouth and I Need A Parrot. I'm proud of most of the fics I write, but my first early attempts from a few years ago were a bit clumsy.

Top Bottom