Fate Grand Order Thread III: We Saved the World and all we got was a Stupid Gacha

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fireballed Mage

Validated User
Hey, you know this thing you mentioned?

I'm getting something similar, only the message I get is that the game server is busy and to restart the game after waiting a little. This is the first time I got something similar to this message in a while.
If, when maint is done, my problem stops I will be glad.

If, when maint is done, everyone shares my problem I will also be glad, since that might make them fix it.

But I'm not expecting that. I seem to have a kind of localized problem with either my app or my connection. It's weird.

EDIT: And it just went into maintenance. I wonder what blew up?
Since this is a repeat event, the only *new* things are Okita and Nobu's updated animations... plus whatever happens behind the curtain. Likely the download included something to help the update following this, and that might have broken something it shouldn't have. Like accidentally adding Kiara to the summoning pool. (Not that I'm saying it did. Only an example.)

sun_tzu

Validated User
OK, yes, farming this is painful so far. It took a lot of farming just to get one of the shop CEs, and even that improves only the points, not the drop rates.
I think I'll forego further shop CEs.

Thalaric

Eye of the Storm
Validated User
At least a slightly better mid tier drops node opened up today, but IIRC this event farm was the event that caused me to start pulling explicitly for event CEs to help with farming.

Hopefully the farm on the next event isn't as bad since it is a more modern event, rather than a rerun of an old event. Looks like the servant bonus next time is to damage though, rather than drops.

ESkemp

Validated User
Vigorously, and probably suboptimally, chased enough of the blue cups this morning that I have my second Guda-O CE, and then doing the daily pushed me over 100,000 for permanent Nobunaga. Cheers and gunfire! Now to get four more of her, and some golden skulls; I have some leftover Archer embers with her name on them (though that last day went so crazy on Caster embers that I really need to ascend Da Vinci again once those last three feathers come in).

Time to experiment with the nodes that are open -- gotta spend that AP somehow. So far looks like the guides are saying to run the 10 and 20 nodes if you don't have Poster Girl, and not having Poster Girl is definitely my situation.

The Fireballed Mage

Validated User
I just picked up Poster Girl on a 4-ticket run (nothing else of note, shame.)

I think I've got it on my EXTRA Jalter. Are we friends? Game name is Horde.

ESkemp

Validated User
I just picked up Poster Girl on a 4-ticket run (nothing else of note, shame.)

I think I've got it on my EXTRA Jalter. Are we friends? Game name is Horde.
Doesn't look like it! Game name Athenatos, user ID 114,680,433 if you'd be amenable to changing/have room to change that.

I've got a Poster Girl on Raikou (under Matthew) if that helps.
Ah, cool, thank you. I'll see if that makes a difference with the 40 AP node.

Quartz Falcon

Validated User
Lucked into getting a Guda-O CE drop on the run that netted me enough mid-tier bowls to buy their CE. Which is great.

I also had earlier bought the CE from gourds, and reached the 100K milestone. Unfortunately, other Archer priorities mean Nobu likely won't get beyond Level 27 for a while, but I'll make sure she has all the necessary stuff for when the time comes (meaning skulls and NP5, of course).

PenguinZero

Wark!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I've got Poster Girls on my Waver, First Hassan, and Ushiwakamaru, if anyone needs them (in-game name Alicia). Plus an MLB Gudaguda Order on my Cu Chulainn, After-Parties on my Jeanne Alter and Nobunaga, and Guda-Os on my Nero Bride and Merlin. Hopefully some of them will come in handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom