Fate Grand Order Thread III: We Saved the World and all we got was a Stupid Gacha

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESkemp

Validated User
Maybe burn through the Event Point levels to get Feathers? I've gotten a couple, I know.
Oh, yeah, I was glad to see them. I'm just at the point where they've slowed the heck down. Like, I think it's about 200,000 more points for the final two. The worst part of this event is that it's two weeks but all the good stuff takes until week 2.

I know it's not a great farming node, but I had to hit the 40-AP Saber node today. I mean, it's the ides.

Edit: And it's a nice feeling when you think "oh, Erik dropped a Berserker Monument" and it turns out to be a Guda-O. Finally breaking the 400% barrier (with the MLB Guda-O Okita Support), which means a better shot at getting past 1 million for extra mats and QP.

Last edited:

Jondera

For SCIENCE!
Validated User
Edit: And it's a nice feeling when you think "oh, Erik dropped a Berserker Monument" and it turns out to be a Guda-O. Finally breaking the 400% barrier (with the MLB Guda-O Okita Support), which means a better shot at getting past 1 million for extra mats and QP.
If you're at 400%, you absolutely will get over 1 million.

The dailies total around 224k base, and with 400% bonus that works out to a hair over 1.1 million. Plus whatever you get from farming.

Quartz Falcon

Validated User
Current total: 160K, one skull (got 200 cups after buying their CE earlier), 190 kettles. I've been told the next node to open is better for kettle farming prior to the boss rush one (which I'm definitely not equipped to attempt), so we'll see if that's enough. At least I only have to buy one CE from the kettle list.

Jondera

For SCIENCE!
Validated User
Well, after getting a second Guda-O drop, I decided to bite the bullet and farm up a few more.

I had one brief moment of manic glee carrying a 500% bonus through today's daily (I'm up to around 330k points), then I MLBed it and stuck it on my Okita in the support list. She's only level 50, but hey; it's another Okita with MLBed Guda-O to help other people reach that 400%+ margin.

ESkemp

Validated User
There's a Reddit post arguing that the Guda-Os you purchase with the gold-quality kettles do not actually give you the necessary return on investment, and aren't worth it unless you want to MLB your Guda-O. I haven't double-checked the math, but it passes the sniff test. Rushing the shop to get those kettles early seemed like a poor use of apples compared to the points you'd get for using those apples on high-return nodes later on.

At about 220,000 points, so I think I'm doing okay. I wound up saying "you'll absolutely get enough silver currency for that golden skull later on, drop some bowls on mats to reward yourself," and purchased a few Octuplet Crystals. All of a sudden my Ascension button lit up with four more people claiming they're ready. Pushed Fuuma and Spartacus through, and it felt good. Still, it's painful waiting for the nodes with better drop rates.

It'll be interesting seeing what that final node looks like. It doesn't look challenge-quest hard, but I have no experience building my team to cope with a low-key boss rush, particularly if I want some of my backline wearing event CEs.

Dawgstar

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Where's the best bronze farm node, or has it not unlocked yet? I only need one more ascension item for Nobu.

Callyn

Ghost
Validated User
The BEST bronze node unlocks in two days. Both the 10ap and the original 40 so nodes drop acceptable levels of bronze currency.

Dawgstar

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Thanks! That's a big help.

Something neat I (belatedly) just learned - Musashi's NP removes buffs which includes Guts.

EsperDerek

Fluffy Boy
Validated User
Thanks! That's a big help.

Something neat I (belatedly) just learned - Musashi's NP removes buffs which includes Guts.
Important to note it strips buffs last, so don't go firing it against a Evade or Invincible enemy without using her second skill first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom