Fate Grand Order Thread III: We Saved the World and all we got was a Stupid Gacha

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrivYeti

Yeti On The Lam!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I think the most recent person to have that mission requirement was Chloe, actually?

ESkemp

Validated User
I'm still pretty sure I'm going to use my eventual free SR ticket to get Fran, but for the record, Chacha has really grown on me. Particularly with her bond 5 conversation. It's kinda freaky to see the clever, tragic, grown woman come to the forefront, and realize she's been there all along.

Dawgstar

RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm still pretty sure I'm going to use my eventual free SR ticket to get Fran, but for the record, Chacha has really grown on me. Particularly with her bond 5 conversation. It's kinda freaky to see the clever, tragic, grown woman come to the forefront, and realize she's been there all along.
Don't forget Penthesilea!

ESkemp

Validated User
Don't forget Penthesilea!
Yeah, she's on the list, too. Fran was a higher priority because I lacked a gold AOE Berserker pre-Chacha (and because Carmilla and Hessian Lobo and Gorgon could use another member for Monster Squad), but Penthesilea's certainly in my wheelhouse.

Berserkers are an interesting bag. I stick by my assertion that Rider's the class that seems to boast the highest proportion of big outrageous personalities, but the Berserkers have their fair share. The Berserkers are handicapped by the number of characters who can't actually hold a conversation, but the ones who can are in general pretty fascinating people. I still like to say "Florence Nightingale, Berserker" when shorthanding how gloriously ridiculous yet fun this game can be.

Addendum: And I just now looked up Nobunaga's Berserker Summer form. And saw her NP. Holy crap. That's the Summer banner for me and no lie.

Last edited:

Jondera

For SCIENCE!
Validated User
Yeah, I believe Brave Liz was similar.
No, she just got the +100% ATK boost on all her event nodes, like Chacha did in GUDAGUDA 2.

I admit, I used Brave Liz for every node I could in that event because she was literally the first Saber I ever got so I had a month's worth of saber embers sitting in my inventory unused when the event started. She wasn't quite my highest level character during the event, but with the ATK boost she hit like a comparative truck.

PenguinZero

Wark!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Addendum: And I just now looked up Nobunaga's Berserker Summer form. And saw her NP. Holy crap. That's the Summer banner for me and no lie.
She's the next Servant I'm seriously rolling on. Nobunaga was already one of my favorite characters dating back to the first Gudaguda event, and seeing this version of her rocking out won me over immediately. "A man's life lasts but fifty years. Compared to life in the heavens of desire, it is a fleeting illusion. Everybody, A-TSU-MO-RI! NOBUNAGA THE ROCK 'N' ROLL!!!!!" (A quote from Nobunaga's favorite play, modified to be a rocking Noble Phantasm invocation.)

ESkemp

Validated User
She's the next Servant I'm seriously rolling on. Nobunaga was already one of my favorite characters dating back to the first Gudaguda event, and seeing this version of her rocking out won me over immediately. "A man's life lasts but fifty years. Compared to life in the heavens of desire, it is a fleeting illusion. Everybody, A-TSU-MO-RI! NOBUNAGA THE ROCK 'N' ROLL!!!!!" (A quote from Nobunaga's favorite play, modified to be a rocking Noble Phantasm invocation.)
Yeah, I'm going to roll on several banners but that's probably the one I'll go at multiple times. I was already sold on alts for Fran and Nitocris. But that NP just jumped Nobunaga up to Optimal Result.

CaButler

Validated User
Since I know I'll be whaling for Caster Nero, I'll likely end up with a couple of copies of Berserker Nobunaga, which I don't mind because she's got a great design going for her in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom