Fate Grand Order Thread III: We Saved the World and all we got was a Stupid Gacha

FrivYeti

Yeti On The Lam!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I started off with all of my summon tickets, and picked up a surprise Meltryllis.

So that was a nice start to my morning. I just need some more Lancer and Assassin pieces to upgrade her past Ascension 2.

Thalaric

Eye of the Storm
Validated User
Dumped my summon tickets and walked away with a Passionlip and a 5* event CE, so that went better than expected. I threw the CE on Waver for future farming and swapped some of my other supports to bonus servants.

Dawgstar

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Okay! FGO is working for me now.

Also... and I don't want to seem braggy, it's just a very WAIT WHAT pull:

Spoiler: Show

Thalaric

Eye of the Storm
Validated User

Wow, congrats on the Sanzang! She is a ton of fun as a character.

You and ESkemp are proving rate up is a lie, though!

CaButler

Validated User

Spoiler: Show
Nice job. Sanzang is kind of weird with her class and a weird kit to go with it. But at the same time, she's the strongest Caster in the game, plus she Buddha Palms enemies through mountains. I'd say she's worth it.

ESkemp

Validated User
Congrats, Dawgstar! Sanzang's ridiculously fun and lovable. I'd be hella jealous, but after two weeks of resigning myself to No Karna and then getting a sudden dose of Yes Karna, I gots zero room to complain.

CaButler

Validated User
Melt is so ridiculously tsundere that I think she's trying to complete with the other tsundere's in Chaldea on who the best tsundere really is.

And honestly, if I had a choice between another tsundere and another yandere, I'd take a tsundere any day.

FrivYeti

Yeti On The Lam!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Well, it looks like the gatcha is moderately smiling on me. I decided I might as well add a 10-pull to my tickets, in the hopes of getting a CE or two for the event. I picked up two Cages, a Student Council... and Gozen. So now I have two Event characters!

I am quitting while I'm ahead and saving the rest of my quartz for Holmes.

*EDIT* GDI, Gozen needs Evil Bones? Guess I know what my shop focus is. (Also I kind of hate that the shop doesn't sell the Pieces that you need for the event's 5*.)

Last edited:

ESkemp

Validated User
Today I learned more about Gawain's preferences than I had previously known. Also, kinda nice to have a Not-Inverted-Tristan around to see what he's like when he's not being the one-note inverted villain of Camelot.

So is it just me, or does BB just go by a pair of initials because that's what maniacal all-powerful AIs tormenting the mortals under their care tend to do? It's feeling very "I Have No Quartz and I Must Scream" down here.

Top Bottom