Fate Grand Order Thread III: We Saved the World and all we got was a Stupid Gacha

PenguinZero

Wark!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yeah, February 2021 most likely. On the bright side, they'll introduce another of the Sakura 5 Alter Egos with that revival, Kingprotea, who's very unique in a lot of ways.

Pretty much every event gets one rerun, but exactly when can vary heavily. A lot of the seasonal ones return a little under a year later, but others can be two years or more apart. And so far no events have gotten a second rerun, but it's not impossible that they'll have one someday.

ESkemp

Validated User
I'm currently leaning towards grabbing Gorgon on the free SR ticket; she'll serve dual purposes of giving me an avenger (since I do not, as yet, have one) and being the last gorgon in the game that I don't have.
I like Gorgon. She's not quite as user-friendly as a 5-star Avenger like Jalter, but she's got a big ol' Attack stat to make up for the "almost never" frequency of class advantage, and also she's huge. It's completely comical to field her alongside one of her tiny sisters. (Or both, but I've yet to get the infamous Stheno spook. She'll probably wait until I'm trying for Shuten-Doji for maximum gold Assassin card lulz.)

Dawgstar

RPGnet Member
Validated User
The mention of Gorgon reminds me at the very least of late I've got my three-turn ember farm team together, which works great as long as I have a friend's Waver, as Gorgon features prominently. (In more ways that one, really.)

ESkemp

Validated User
Gorgon's definitely a creature of prominent features. Though I must say, it's not often that people give gorgons the brazen wings and talons, which makes her final sprite all the more impressive.

I am posting this mostly as a reminder to myself, but assuming that the Rashomon rerun kicks off mid-next week, while some of the downloads campaign will have expired, the x2 chance of Super/Great Success on EXP will still be running to the 29th.

(This was prompted by my wondering what I'm gonna do with these Assassin embers piling up with both my gold Assassins maxed, facepalming when I remembered I'm rolling on Rashomon, and then checking the dates. No way do I expect to get Shuten-Doji, but I'd feel like a doofus if I got 0.7%ed and had just blown all my Assassin embers on Hassans.)

Callyn

Ghost
Validated User
Rashomon is also an event the doesn’t use AP, so you can farm the raids without missing out on your dailies. I think that it is the only such event, but it was both nice and a little frustrating last time around.

Top Bottom