• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Fate Grand Order Thread IV: Lies, Damn Lies, and Rate-Up

Thalaric

Eye of the Storm
Validated User
That summer Okko is amazingly adorable, like I said 2 years ago when we saw Maid Alters NP animation, it is going to be a long 2 years.

I am definately more interested in the mix of servants on Summer 2 in JP though, as fun as Carmilla would be, I think I would be ok just trying for Okko and then going for the 2nd banner.

Creticus

Validated User
I managed to pick up Summer Musashi as well as Summer Carmilla in 40 rolls over on the Japanese version. It would've been nice to pick up Summer Okkie as well, but she's not as big of a priority for me as Summer Carmilla.

I'm down to 70ish quartz for the second banner, but I should be able to bring that back up to 90ish quartz through unpaid means. I doubt that will be enough for Lion King and Summer Melt, so I might wind up breaking my resolution to not spend money on FGO outside of guaranteed gatchas because no impulse control.

ESkemp

Validated User
Wait. CYBER DOBERMAN PINSCHERS?
And one of them has uncropped ears and an undocked tail, which is magnificent. I don't think the artist for Carmilla has done a whole lot of stuff for FGO, but bless them for using Carm's traveling outfit as an excuse to make her a dog person.

No surprise, I'm the opposite of Thalaric; the 2nd banner is all "any of them might be nice to have" and the first banner is the "well I see where my quartz is going in two years." Carmilla aside (NP: "Testarossa Maiden"? Yikes), Osakabehime is delightful and Musashi is as close to must-have as I've felt about a Summer 5-star to date.

Last edited:

Dawgstar

RPGnet Member
Validated User
And one of them has uncropped ears and an undocked tail, which is magnificent. I don't think the artist for Carmilla has done a whole lot of stuff for FGO, but bless them for using Carm's traveling outfit as an excuse to make her a dog person.
I like to think that the one with docked ears and a tail Carm did not do herself, but rather the robo-doggo is a rescue.

Callyn

Ghost
Validated User
Origami animals, no less, or at least it seems like. I don't know enough about actual Osakabehime's animations/attacks to tell if it's a continuing theme.
Yeah, checking it out on a bigger screen they are origami. I also checked her original animations and her Assassin form also attacks with origami animals. This is bad because I don't want to spend Quartz at Halloween. Luckily, she's not limited or story locked.

I hope that The Lion King is the part 2 5-star. I also hope that she's a magician in the vein of Siegfried and Roy so I can finally have my Artoria Caster. I need every single support slot filled with a separate form of Arthur, damnit.

Callyn

Ghost
Validated User
As long as she's a 5-star, that works for me. Still, I think that Vegas is the perfect spot for anyone to become a Caster.

Solarn

Validated User
Does anyone have any Servants they could put up as supports for optimized farming of mag wheels in the first half? As far as I can tell, nobody on my friends list even has the right class of Servant with the right CE, never mind ones that actually provide a bonus themselves.

Top Bottom