• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Fate Grand Order Thread IV: Lies, Damn Lies, and Rate-Up

Dawgstar

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Does anyone have any Servants they could put up as supports for optimized farming of mag wheels in the first half? As far as I can tell, nobody on my friends list even has the right class of Servant with the right CE, never mind ones that actually provide a bonus themselves.
Whom would that be? I could probably swing something.

nightwyrm

Validated User
Does anyone have any Servants they could put up as supports for optimized farming of mag wheels in the first half? As far as I can tell, nobody on my friends list even has the right class of Servant with the right CE, never mind ones that actually provide a bonus themselves.
What nodes are you farming and what class do you need? There are so many nodes in this event it's hard to tell who wants what in the support list.

Solarn

Validated User
Got a Tamalancer with MLB 5* CE.
Thank you. I think I used her a couple times before, but I haven't seen her in the support list last time I checked, so I thought you retired her.

I hate the fact that the Archer node is the only single-class farming node for mag wheels, because I have no good Servants for it. My only Servant with a farming bonus in this event who's a decent damage dealer in her own right is Saber Fran, who's obviously a bad fit for it, and the rest are more support-oriented.

nightwyrm

Validated User
Thank you. I think I used her a couple times before, but I haven't seen her in the support list last time I checked, so I thought you retired her.
Well, who shows up on the support list is pretty random and depends on how long since the person last logged in. Just refresh until you find what you need.

Callyn

Ghost
Validated User
I don't know if you're on my friends list, but I put an non-MLB 5* CE on my Nobu which will give the same sort of Wheel bonus.

Top Bottom