• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Fate Grand Order Thread IV: Lies, Damn Lies, and Rate-Up

Callyn

Ghost
Validated User
Can Saber Wars 2 have Salter driving a Mad Cat? That’s all that I want out of life. Also, Salter in a mech as much a Caster as Nero with wings and some sort of missile-theater so she needs to be a Caster.

CaButler

Validated User
Started up Jalter's interlude, which begins with Cu Caster, Billy, Mash, and MC playing what sounds to be Blackjack. This just makes me wonder... are they betting QP or actual money? Also, is this a weekly thing with these four or do they rotate out the players?

nightwyrm

Validated User
So I threw a 10 roll at the Saber banner to see if I could get an extra copy of Bedi. Altera showed up unexpectedly but in my haste to clean up the useless stuff I rolled, I also burned the extra copy of Bedi I rolled... *facepalm*

Jondera

For SCIENCE!
Validated User
So, I'm off work all this week and I've been chewing fruit fairly liberally hitting the dailies to get some of my partially leveled servants caught up.

So far this week I've capped out Sherlock Holmes, Lartoria, Scathassin, and Nightengale. Making good progress on others, as well.

Lots more to work on, though.

ESkemp

Validated User
Observations gleaned from housecleaning (part of) my moldy backlog of Interludes:
- Apparently it's not just chunks of the fanbase who find Orion & Artemis annoying. The MC's pretty blatant about it.
- Paracelsus is an intriguing character who seems to have most of his defining characterization buried in some other game/medium that we're expected to have experienced.
- "I am thou; thou art I"; yes, I see what you did there.
- Not only do Martha's Interludes tease the appearance of aggressive Summer Martha, they set up Berserker potential.
- "It was just a dream" is an unsatisfying way to explain how a Servant powers up, even if the Interlude involved the character acting humorously out of character.
- Tamamo Cat's weird. Looks like a joke character, does joke character stuff, is also interestingly cogent and insightful sometimes.

Constructman

Banned
Validated User
- Paracelsus is an intriguing character who seems to have most of his defining characterization buried in some other game/medium that we're expected to have experienced.
Paracelsus is one of the supporting characters of Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Sky Silver. He... let's say he did some pretty horrible things there.

Top Bottom