• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Fate Grand Order Thread IV: Lies, Damn Lies, and Rate-Up

ESkemp

Validated User
ESkemp ESkemp was right: Hessian Lobo does make me think of a Red Talon from Werewolf, especially how he really regrets this whole 'sapience' thing.
There are reasons he was the only Servant I grailed to 90 without long and hard contemplation, and that's one of 'em.

I've got only eight months under my belt, so I don't feel bad about still having a lot of Servants to max. For a brief moment Fionn was the only gold Servant I hadn't maxed -- he's sitting at 60 now, waiting for Evil Bones. But then both Penthesilea and Wu showed up in the same 10-roll, and the GSSR gave me Orion, and with the event starting in a few hours, I'm pretty sure none of them will be maxed before Summer Scathach shows up. (Especially Wu. I'm banking Assassin embers for Scathach now, and she'll have to cope.)

I am pretty close to having all my non-story-locked 3-stars NP5, though. If I get nothing else out of spending way too much quartz on the Summer 2 banner, maybe I'll top off Lu Bu and complete the lot.

CaButler

Validated User
The only servant I have at level 100 is Jalter, who I was really fond of before Shinjuku.

As for servants that are maxed level without grails, I have Nero Bride, Orion, Archer Gil, and Scathach.

Mash is my only servant who is max level and maxed skill, because she's the best kohai.

sun_tzu

Validated User
Arthur is the only Servant I got to level 100; Altria Lancer Alter and Darius got grailed to levels 90 and 80, respectively.
Mash is the only max-skilled Servant I have, but, give me time. XD

Kite474

Validated User
So far the only grailed servants I have are Emiya (90) and Cu (80) mostly due me being a bit stingy and the other being prioritizing just leveling out servants that still aren’t maxed (for example Ilya and Nightingale still are in first ascension)

ESkemp

Validated User
Like others, my only 10/10/10 is Mash; I've grailed Carmilla, Rama, and Hessian Lobo to 90 for various reasons, and Medea to 80. If I wind up pulling Ereshkigal, then that'll probably mean I grail Gorgon so I can have the giant wolf, the giant serpent, and the queen of the underworld at 90 Loki-style.

I'd budgeted some 10-rolls for the London singularity and Camelot, but I'm not super-lucky at this game. The spook is definitely more true than the rate-up. Had hoped to pull Surfer Mordred when I saw the silver Rider card turn gold, but nope -- it was Martha. She seems very quirky and situational rather than a 4-star replacement for Medusa as an AOE Rider -- any Servant with two Rank Ups and a third one incoming clearly wasn't overwhelming right out the gate. But hey, I like her and I like her legend, so maybe she can be convinced to show up in Ruler form, too...

Callyn

Ghost
Validated User
Just a pro tip about the event, the 20 AP free quests are not worth doing. They don't drop much currency and they give out a bronze apple, which only gives you 10 AP back. The 10 AP quests at least give you the same amount of AP that you spend on them. It's also not worth using apples until later in the event since the best farming nodes are the Storm versions and they only unlock after you beat the first half of the story.

Dawgstar

RPGnet Member
Validated User
For once, all my supports have corresponding CE bonuses for farming! The legends were true! I hope they are of help.

FrivYeti

Yeti On The Lam!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm pretty excited - this is the first time I've had any event-related CEs before an event starts. I'm finally looping around to repeats! Sadly, it's just a couple of 3* lumber-boosters, but still exciting.

Dawgstar

RPGnet Member
Validated User
I threw some quartz at the 2nd Anniversary banner and did really well.

Spoiler: Show
NP2 Lalter
Sherlock

...and finally Mordred.

ESkemp

Validated User
Congratulations! She's finally home.

I know that the focus of the event is how good ladies look in swimsuits, but I am 100% down for the dynamic of Fionn and Diarmuid being along. Which of course means it won't last.

Top Bottom