• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Fate Grand Order Thread IV: Lies, Damn Lies, and Rate-Up

sun_tzu

Validated User
*more QP farming*
OK... Should probably finish the Bunyan event already, then get started on Summer.

Dawgstar

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Thanks to several Super Successes and one Great Success, I got Mordred to level 90. That's a warm welcome, right?

Jondera

For SCIENCE!
Validated User
All the Statesmen complete. I dunno if I'll ever get much use out of Bunyan, but that was a surprisingly touching story.

Now to keep poking ember dailies and figure out what to do with the summer event.

Barret

Validated User
All the Statesmen complete. I dunno if I'll ever get much use out of Bunyan, but that was a surprisingly touching story.

Now to keep poking ember dailies and figure out what to do with the summer event.
She's perfect for ember farming with only a 6 second/3 second on fast NP.

Solarn

Validated User
I never understood why that's a criterium for people. Ember farming is an activity where the main limiting factor is AP, not time. As long as you don't take over 200 minutes (the time it takes to regenerate 40 AP) to complete a run, you're doing it as fast as you can.

Ugly Man

Shaman Theme Jet Wink
RPGnet Member
Validated User
For me it was Medals. They seem to be my bane.
Gears. Ugly Man want Gears. Want Gears now.

Got a surfboard Mordred, which I’m very happy with. Mind you I’m not sure why I keep spending on 10 draws instead of saving, I keep pulling all these Servants I have no time to actually train up.

Jondera

For SCIENCE!
Validated User
She's perfect for ember farming with only a 6 second/3 second on fast NP.
I never understood why that's a criterium for people. Ember farming is an activity where the main limiting factor is AP, not time. As long as you don't take over 200 minutes (the time it takes to regenerate 40 AP) to complete a run, you're doing it as fast as you can.
On the one hand, yes, ember farming speed is useful for when I want to grind out a uunch of embers with fruit, or if I'm doing it interspersed with other activities.

On the other hand, I usually do it in time blocks where I've got 20-25 minutes in a block and 2 runs is easy to finish and fine, so eking out every last second of efficiency is not a high priority for me.

Also, getting down to a 3-turn clear would be a much more effective way of reducing clear time for me, at the moment. Unfortunately, I'm still not there; my best battery CE is still an MLB Imaginary Element and I've only got a couple AoE nukers with decent self-charge skills.

ESkemp

Validated User
At 40 AP, the Romantic Cave on the island becomes a dick move. Every other node, you can get class advantage and a bonus to relevant drops in the same place: take Lancers to the forest, you get an advantage versus the Archer enemies and a bonus to lumber drops. Plus you can take Berserkers and get a bonus to food if you're so inclined. But if you want a bonus to iron or fresh water drops, you get no class advantage against the end-boss of the cave, and there's no food drops so Berserkers aren't an easy fix.

I guess the point they're trying to make is that when Mordred wants some dumb thing that requires a lot of iron, you're being deliberately contrary by enabling her.

Top Bottom