• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC [FateHammer 40k] It Belongs in a Reliquary: Hunt for The Sigillum Domini

kitty voodoo

Social Justice Slytherin
Validated User
Interesting, it looks like Aeysha has her evil eye trained on the Monsignor. I may have to do something with that.

kitty voodoo

Social Justice Slytherin
Validated User
Also, to be filed under "Things I learned today" apparently I've been making the "Sign of the Aquilla" wrong. Didn't realize it was a hand gesture. I've been treating it the same as making the sign of the cross. Touching left shoulder to right shoulder. Then left breast to right breast.

And to be honest, I kinda like my way better.

Meriss

Chaos Incarnate
Validated User
Also, to be filed under "Things I learned today" apparently I've been making the "Sign of the Aquilla" wrong. Didn't realize it was a hand gesture. I've been treating it the same as making the sign of the cross. Touching left shoulder to right shoulder. Then left breast to right breast.

And to be honest, I kinda like my way better.
It can be both. But traditionally it's folding your hands flat against your chest and making a bird. I've never been clear on where your thumbs go.

kitty voodoo

Social Justice Slytherin
Validated User
For the record, whoever was seeking this prize got it. They beamed out the ring and left the other three down there to die. Which they did...

kitty voodoo

Social Justice Slytherin
Validated User
So, the way I see things you have three possible lines of investigation open to you: the ganger, the Ratling or the former Novice. I admit one of them is a bit more obvious than the other two, but go whatever route your little hearts desire. Or head off in a completely different direction entirely.

Have fun.

Altheus

Not a nice person
Banned
Validated User
It can be both. But traditionally it's folding your hands flat against your chest and making a bird. I've never been clear on where your thumbs go.
You interlink your thumbs to make the eagle heads.

Top Bottom