Favorite 2e Exalted character types

What are your favorite Exalted 2e splats to play?

• Total voters

Lord Raziere

Banned
Validated User
fair folk, dragon-blooded, alchemicals, Infernals....Gods and Elements (they're my other) those my favs

I'd also say Sidereals and Lunars, but unfortunately they aren't my favorites because they aren't fixed yet.

I like Abyssals, but they are not my favorite, I just like them better than Solars. I like everything better than Solars.

even the fallen races, and I don't even have them.

Iozz-Sothoth

Come see the violence inherent in the system etc.
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Dragonblooded and Lunars, basically.

Jon Chung

I do it for the lulz
Validated User
It's not that surprising. If you're into transhumanism and/or alienism, they're the only game in town, for Exalted, being built to fulfill that function.

Last edited:

PoorDick

Registered Dick
Validated User
It's not that surprising. If you're into transhumanism and/or alienism, they're the only game in town, for Exalted, being built to fulfill that function.
Other than Lunars and Alchemicals who did both first, just not as well.

Jon Chung

I do it for the lulz
Validated User
Other than Lunars and Alchemicals who did both first, just not as well.
Lunars were Garou ripoffs to start with, a thing that has crippled them ever since.

Alchemicals did it, yes, but in a different way. Physical rather than mental, you could say. An Alchemical might be an actual robot, but he's mentally more human-like than an Infernal who buys all the Yozi mind-altering Charms.

Last edited:

PoorDick

Registered Dick
Validated User
I'm really surprised at how low Abyssals are polling.

Lunars were Garou ripoffs to start with, a thing that has crippled them ever since.

Alchemicals did it, yes, but in a different way. Physical rather than mental, you could say. An Alchemical might be an actual robot, but he's mentally more human-like than an Alchemical who buys all the Yozi mind-altering Charms.
Poor Lunars... Though I do think the 2e supernatural form knacks help quite a bit.

And, regarding Alchemicals, I do agree: they did it first, Infernals did better.

Top Bottom