• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Feedback requested; setting and mechanics design for B.Y.O. Dungeon

JRoss

Validated User
B.Y.O. Dungeon is my Troika hack. It's downloading very fast. We just released and we're at over 400 copies distributed so far. To support the game and its upcoming chapbooks, I've started a blog, which you can check out at this link.
Please take a look at that post, as well as the game (free on Drivethru) and let me know what you think. I'm having more fun making this system than I have with any creative project in years.
[/URL]

Metruis

Validated User
Hee. The art is blank white and your text is "ready to draw". I would inevitably draw a face on that person. It's nice design. I like it.

JRoss

Validated User
You're supposed to draw on them! My daughter did one and had me write down the powers that she wanted. They included "She is faster than a ninja", "She can be stronger than a samurai", and "She can help pregnant women deliver babies". She's six and wants to be a midwife, if you can't tell.

Metruis

Validated User
You're supposed to draw on them! My daughter did one and had me write down the powers that she wanted. They included "She is faster than a ninja", "She can be stronger than a samurai", and "She can help pregnant women deliver babies". She's six and wants to be a midwife, if you can't tell.
Your child sounds wonderful. :)

Top Bottom