• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC Ferromani Nights: Strange Tales and Dreadful Deeds ( Chapter 2)

Damian May

Apex Predator
Validated User
"Give me but a moment to confer with my servants as to the best place to see him from at the moment." Maria replies smoothly, then confides softly to Lucrezia "I understand the man in question is somewhat shy of visitors, so we shall need to be discrete."

She then urgently whispers to Lumio very quietly indeed "I have need of you in the gallery overlooking the garden in advance. Keep out of sight if you can, but if anyone arrives there before us, warn me. Go!"

Maria loudly tells Giovanni "Please ensure our guest does not trip on our gallery walk. I do not wish to risk there being any unfortunate incidents involving a guest of this house to bring sorrow to my family." with both a tone of voice and facial expression that suggests she is absolutely serious in that instruction.

OOC: OK, plan is in motion...
Lumio headed off. A few moments later with a watchful Giovanni in tow Maria led Lucrezia to one of the balcony windows which looked out onto the garden courtyard. Immediately Lucrezia focused on Alessandro, she made no other movement other than a feeble attempt to remain hidden but her eyes suddenly became almost magnetically drawn to Alessandros form and she began describing what he was doing under her breath.

Maria was pleased to see no sign of homicidal rage or suicidal tendencies.

DarkMum

Godamn Catwoman
Validated User
Maria listens intently, trying to divine the nature of Lucrezia's specific interest in watching Allesandro, then takes advantage of distraction a moment to mutter to herself behind the curtain and cast an arcane eye over the girl.

While the girl is seemingly not a danger in herself to Allesandro, nor to herself, Maria thus concludes that Lucrezia is but a tool in the hands of a greater threat than she had anticipated, or at best, a harmless madwoman.

If she is held to another's will by enchantment, Maria reasons, then perhaps there are signs of such sorcerous control that may be seen to the trained eye...

OOC: Maria casts Detect Aura (2MP).
On the off chance that Lucrezia lives up to the gleaming luster of her name, Maria's using the material of the curtain as a light filter at first.

Fun fact: One of the names of Oleander basically translates as 'I Kill', so as someone with the knowledge to know that, Maria's been wondering if Allesandro had been sent a particularly unfriendly message in the language of flowers after chatting with Lucrezia for a while about her usual job...

Damian May

Apex Predator
Validated User
There is a faint soft aura of sorcery concentrated a little in her belly and spreading out along her veins and arterys to concentrate in her head....Maria has not done this often enough to know if it speaks of spell or potion...but there is definetely something there.

MonsterMash

Are you mochrieing me?
Validated User
Lumio headed off. A few moments later with a watchful Giovanni in tow Maria led Lucrezia to one of the balcony windows which looked out onto the garden courtyard. Immediately Lucrezia focused on Alessandro, she made no other movement other than a feeble attempt to remain hidden but her eyes suddenly became almost magnetically drawn to Alessandros form and she began describing what he was doing under her breath.

Maria was pleased to see no sign of homicidal rage or suicidal tendencies.
Alessandro says to Zampa "see that they've brought her to the window, so I wonder if the boss can find if they have enchanted her?"

Then he continues "wonder how long we'll have to wait around here before we can go and find out some more about the killing of the baker?"

DarkMum

Godamn Catwoman
Validated User
Maria asks Lucrezia, repeatedly if need be in her distracted state "Do you wish to meet with the young man who so occupies your attention, or would you prefer to stay at a more discrete distance?" as she attempts to gauge the limits imposed by Lucrezia's unknown employer on their unwitting spy's mission.

Damian May

Apex Predator
Validated User
Alessandro says to Zampa "see that they've brought her to the window, so I wonder if the boss can find if they have enchanted her?"

Then he continues "wonder how long we'll have to wait around here before we can go and find out some more about the killing of the baker?"
Zampa nods in reply, her mind on more important things like what she is going to do to Thugnar later.
Maria asks Lucrezia, repeatedly if need be in her distracted state "Do you wish to meet with the young man who so occupies your attention, or would you prefer to stay at a more discrete distance?" as she attempts to gauge the limits imposed by Lucrezia's unknown employer on their unwitting spy's mission.
" I watch. Report to *cough,cough*.....watch and report."

Zampa punches her brother in the arm.
Lucrezia frowned at Zampas action but kept muttering to herself....

DarkMum

Godamn Catwoman
Validated User
" I watch. Report to *cough,cough*.....watch and report."
"Ah, I see. Then getting too close may prove to be hazardous to the mission..." Maria says softly, still watching Lucrezia's reactions intently.

Lucrezia frowned at Zampas action but kept muttering to herself....
Maria concludes in a murmur, and mostly to herself "...So you were not intended to be a hand reaching for a throat, that much is clear, more of an eye at the window and an ear at the door."

She says in a louder voice "I hope what little you can see satisfies your desire for the moment. Further observation will be required, I suspect, and some preparation as well."

Maria draws Lumio aside and asks him to check with the household guards if there have been any further developments downstairs.

She leaves Giovanni to keep an eye on Lucrezia, and goes downstairs to inform the lounging pair of felines very quietly what she has learned of the guest they have dragged in, and to ask how their own information gathering mission went.

Maria is careful to keep her voice low, and her face turned away from Lucrezia's view, but still keeps an eye on her guest on the balcony.

Last edited:

Damian May

Apex Predator
Validated User
Maria walks out into the garden towards Zampa and Alessandro, casting a sly glance upwards she notes Lucrezia hasn't moved from her position.

Top Bottom