IC Ferromani Nights: Strange Tales and Dreadful Deeds ( Chapter 2)

DarkMum

Godamn Catwoman
Validated User
Diana chewed on her bottom lip then linked an arm with Zampa, " Well....if your going to be MY maid lets get you into some actual clothing....and makeup...and run a comb through....that."
Maria smiles wickedly and says "Oh, but of course, presentation is so important..." with a sideways look to Zampa's usual scruffy but well suited to stealth choice of attire "...Though most of my business is of a rather less formally dressed variety."

" Yes, haven't given Dear Brother a reason to curse for almost a week now.....", she grinned.

" And what will you be up to, Dear Sister?"
"A small matter of household cellar renovations, dealing with an unusual form of rising damp, and providing a promising artist with a golden opportunity to practice their talents on more energetic compositions." Maria replies serenely, as it occurs to her that if one has an artist who will only sketch one model, then obtaining a variety of works in their portfolio requires some ingenuity on the part of their would be patron...

She turns to the remaining rascal and says casually "Alessandro, I fear I require your help here for a while longer yet, as I must see to my new patient first. Giovanni will explain what we have found below in more detail, as he has seen more of it than anyone else thus far."

Maria await a response, then returns to Lucrezia and Giovanni upstairs, to see if the limpet like grasp of her guest's gaze can be directed elsewhere, as she plots how best to appoint the forces available to her to resolve the issue of crabs in the cellar before dealing with where the passages lead.

She simply asks "Giovanni, we'll need a fishing net, or a cargo net. Ask Usopi to check the attics, I'm fairly certain I saw one up there full of faded wall hangings a few months ago. If those creatures will risk coming near humans, then whatever is down there besides them is likely to as well, and a net may still be handy to deal with."

Maria adds "You would be the best witness to explain to Alessandro what happened this morning here, so please, go and do so. I will see to it that Lucrezia is looked after."

OOC: Realized I'd forgotten the bit after the net, problem fixed.

Last edited:

MonsterMash

Are you mochrieing me?
Validated User
Alessandro acknowledges Marias' request "I will wait here for now, there is maybe little I can do if there are watchers looking for me outside".

Damian May

Apex Predator
Validated User
Zampa actually blushes as she's lead away.
Diana wrinkled her nose at the mention of cellars and quickly whisked Zampa away to her chambers, calling out for Grana and Isabetta to attend her and assist.

The two maids did so with much interest glances between themselves. Diana looked Zampa up and down and directed her in front of two large standing mirrors, " Grana, fetch the trunk containing all of Alloras clothing she left when she married. Now, Zampa....would you like to bathe? I can have a bath prepared."

Uqbarian

RPGnet Member
Validated User
She simply asks "Giovanni, we'll need a fishing net, or a cargo net. Ask Usopi to check the attics, I'm fairly certain I saw one up there full of faded wall hangings a few months ago. If those creatures will risk coming near humans, then whatever is down there besides them is likely to as well, and a net may still be handy to deal with."

Maria adds "You would be the best witness to explain to Alessandro what happened this morning here, so please, go and do so. I will see to it that Lucrezia is looked after."
"Indeed, signora. We may also need to build a stronger door. Perhaps we could make some sort of trap or box, to deal with the crabs one at a time."

Diana wrinkled her nose at the mention of cellars and quickly whisked Zampa away to her chambers, calling out for Grana and Isabetta to attend her and assist.

The two maids did so with much interest glances between themselves. Diana looked Zampa up and down and directed her in front of two large standing mirrors, " Grana, fetch the trunk containing all of Alloras clothing she left when she married. Now, Zampa....would you like to bathe? I can have a bath prepared."
"Yes...And I want wine whilst I'm bathing...And that maid to scrub my back….And I want a....."Here she looks around the room for something to claim but cant see anything "And I..... Mmm. Never mind. Just a bath, a scrubber and some wine."

She gives Diana one of the smiles she saves for scared men trapped in dead end alleys and narrows her eyes at both servants. "Go on you heard the boss" and she claps her hands imperiously to get them on their way.

DarkMum

Godamn Catwoman
Validated User
Alessandro acknowledges Marias' request "I will wait here for now, there is maybe little I can do if there are watchers looking for me outside".
"There may well be, or maybe there is only the one we know of?" Maria ponders softly, adding before she leaves "...All I am certain of is that at least one person other than her is deeply curious about you, and I do not yet know why."

"Indeed, signora. We may also need to build a stronger door. Perhaps we could make some sort of trap or box, to deal with the crabs one at a time."
Maria's worried expression becomes thoughtful, as she considers the suggestion seriously, then asks "I agree entirely about the door, but that's going to take borrowing another one off the hinges that would fit from around the house without a hired carpenter..."

She moves on to a more practical idea and explains "A trap? Something like packing crates perhaps? I am not sure cane laundry baskets would be strong enough to last long, even with the lids tied down, but barrels or crates might do. The wardrobe in there would be a reasonable start, but holding the door shut at the same time..."

Maria snaps her fingers and says "More crates? Fill them with rocks from the garden for more strength. Barrels are easier to fill with water just for weight in a hurry."

Uqbarian

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Maria's worried expression becomes thoughtful, as she considers the suggestion seriously, then asks "I agree entirely about the door, but that's going to take borrowing another one off the hinges that would fit from around the house without a hired carpenter..."

She moves on to a more practical idea and explains "A trap? Something like packing crates perhaps? I am not sure cane laundry baskets would be strong enough to last long, even with the lids tied down, but barrels or crates might do. The wardrobe in there would be a reasonable start, but holding the door shut at the same time..."

Maria snaps her fingers and says "More crates? Fill them with rocks from the garden for more strength. Barrels are easier to fill with water just for weight in a hurry."
"I'll see to it, signora." Giovanni heads out to talk to the staff about nets, rocks and buckets.

Damian May

Apex Predator
Validated User
"Yes...And I want wine whilst I'm bathing...And that maid to scrub my back….And I want a....."Here she looks around the room for something to claim but cant see anything "And I..... Mmm. Never mind. Just a bath, a scrubber and some wine."

She gives Diana one of the smiles she saves for scared men trapped in dead end alleys and narrows her eyes at both servants. "Go on you heard the boss" and she claps her hands imperiously to get them on their way.
Diana pursed her lips, " Sure, why not...a scrubber is probably a good idea...fetch a little raw lye as well...just in case."

" Disrobe, the bath is through that way.....should I have your clothes burned?"

One of the maids headed down to the kitchen to fetch hot water...

Diana pursed her lips, " Sure, why not...a scrubber is probably a good idea...fetch a little raw lye as well...just in case."

" Disrobe, the bath is through that way.....should I have your clothes burned?"

One of the maids headed down to the kitchen to fetch hot water...
"Not unless you wish me to burn your clothes too" replies Zampa as she removes her leathers.

Unashamedly nekkid the thief wanders off to find the bath.

"Join me for some wine and explain your plan on talking to the neighbours."

OOC: holy fuck what is raw lye? Sounds nasty.

Top Bottom