• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC Ferromani Nights: Strange Tales and Dreadful Deeds ( Chapter 2)

Damian May

Apex Predator
Validated User
"As you will, though I warn you, you may find your model difficult to watch closely, as I may have need of him to deal with some unwelcome wildlife shortly." Maria says with equal cheerfulness, then watches Ludrezia's reactions carefully as she explains "...But if the prospect of danger does not deter you, then perhaps you will at least stand back from it while you work? Fighting men seldom appreciate an obstacle on the battlefield, nor can I allow a guest, however unexpected, to come to harm here."
Lucrezia regarded Maria curiously for a moment, " I will follow."

" Take me down to follow him."

DarkMum

Godamn Catwoman
Validated User
Lucrezia regarded Maria curiously for a moment, " I will follow."

" Take me down to follow him."
"That I can do." Maria replies, having concluded that would be the likely response, but warns "But you must be careful. There are many things below the surface of this matter that I do not yet understand, so I must cast my net over those I can perceive for now."

Thus said, she gestures to the stairs down to the garden, and leads Lucrezia (And Lumio as well, after a glance behind her in his direction) to a more challenging artistic pursuit.

Maria's question to Giovanni and Alessandro is rather less courtly in tone, consisting of a terse "So, have we a workable plan to contain the crabs, Signors?" and a casual introduction of "Alessandro, this is Lucrezia. She will be observing and recording the investigation below."

MonsterMash

Are you mochrieing me?
Validated User
Maria's question to Giovanni and Alessandro is rather less courtly in tone, consisting of a terse "So, have we a workable plan to contain the crabs, Signors?" and a casual introduction of "Alessandro, this is Lucrezia. She will be observing and recording the investigation below."
"So far it would be best to use strong nets that can be hung from the ceiling and weighted below, but long enough that they will move a little when pushed into so that it harder to cut through them. Solid obstacles like boxes would tend to be easier to break or displace." Alessandro replies.

Damian May

Apex Predator
Validated User
Zampa begins to twitch.
Diana hurried forward laying a hand on Zampas forearm, " I am Signorina Diana Colombo. Our residence ajoins yours along the perimeter there."

" Is the lady of the house present?"

The figure awkwardly shifted from facing Zampa to facing Diana, " Yes."

Another 30 seconds or so passed awkwardly......

" Right......", said Diana a little nonplussed. " Can you please announce that I am visiting.....no....could you ask them if I may make an appointment for this very moment?"

Another 30 seconds or so passed....

The figure sketched an awkward bow and retreated through an iron-bound oak door, " I will return shortly."

Diana beamed at Zampa, " Odd sort of fellow."

Uqbarian

RPGnet Member
Validated User
"So far it would be best to use strong nets that can be hung from the ceiling and weighted below, but long enough that they will move a little when pushed into so that it harder to cut through them. Solid obstacles like boxes would tend to be easier to break or displace." Alessandro replies.
"Indeed. Though I think we should keep some heavy chests and planks on hand as well, just in case."

Top Bottom