• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC Ferromani Nights: Strange Tales and Dreadful Deeds ( Chapter 2)

Damian May

Apex Predator
Validated User
"That I can do." Maria replies, having concluded that would be the likely response, but warns "But you must be careful. There are many things below the surface of this matter that I do not yet understand, so I must cast my net over those I can perceive for now."

Thus said, she gestures to the stairs down to the garden, and leads Lucrezia (And Lumio as well, after a glance behind her in his direction) to a more challenging artistic pursuit.

Maria's question to Giovanni and Alessandro is rather less courtly in tone, consisting of a terse "So, have we a workable plan to contain the crabs, Signors?" and a casual introduction of "Alessandro, this is Lucrezia. She will be observing and recording the investigation below."
Lucrezia hid herself partially behind Maria, but was watching Alessandro with a burning interest.

"So far it would be best to use strong nets that can be hung from the ceiling and weighted below, but long enough that they will move a little when pushed into so that it harder to cut through them. Solid obstacles like boxes would tend to be easier to break or displace." Alessandro replies.
"Indeed. Though I think we should keep some heavy chests and planks on hand as well, just in case."
Lumio looked at the two men, " Nets....chests...planks.....alright, I will get some men to set those up.....uh....inside the tunnel? On the steps or below them?"

Damian May

Apex Predator
Validated User
Diana hurried forward laying a hand on Zampas forearm, " I am Signorina Diana Colombo. Our residence ajoins yours along the perimeter there."

" Is the lady of the house present?"

The figure awkwardly shifted from facing Zampa to facing Diana, " Yes."

Another 30 seconds or so passed awkwardly......

" Right......", said Diana a little nonplussed. " Can you please announce that I am visiting.....no....could you ask them if I may make an appointment for this very moment?"

Another 30 seconds or so passed....

The figure sketched an awkward bow and retreated through an iron-bound oak door, " I will return shortly."

Diana beamed at Zampa, " Odd sort of fellow."
The figure did not return.....but a few minutes later the main gate of the complex opened with a loud whine of ungreased hinges and two guards dressed in emerald satin livery emerged accompanied by an older woman dressed in a severe style with a low wide twinned brim and a light veil over her face. Her skin was pale as if she saw little sun and her eyes a very pale blue above tight lips.

" Willkommen, Dear Neighbours. I am Ula von Humboldt. How can I be of assistance?"

Walkie Talkie Noise Decoder

There are monkey boys in the facility
Validated User
The figure did not return.....but a few minutes later the main gate of the complex opened with a loud whine of ungreased hinges and two guards dressed in emerald satin livery emerged accompanied by an older woman dressed in a severe style with a low wide twinned brim and a light veil over her face. Her skin was pale as if she saw little sun and her eyes a very pale blue above tight lips.

" Willkommen, Dear Neighbours. I am Ula von Humboldt. How can I be of assistance?"
Zampa curtisies and introduces Diana, adding

"Mistress is making a courtesy call Ma'am. Tradition of our fair city and all that."

MonsterMash

Are you mochrieing me?
Validated User
Lucrezia hid herself partially behind Maria, but was watching Alessandro with a burning interest.

Lumio looked at the two men, " Nets....chests...planks.....alright, I will get some men to set those up.....uh....inside the tunnel? On the steps or below them?"
Alessandro replies "below the steps would be best."

Damian May

Apex Predator
Validated User
The boy drew himself up, " Well...in that case..as the Mistresses official representative....if you two gentlemen wouldn't mind heading down there and holding them off while the work is done?"

MonsterMash

Are you mochrieing me?
Validated User
Alessandro looks quizzical for a moment then says "We will need spears and large shields I think to keep them at a distance while they work."

Damian May

Apex Predator
Validated User

The boy drew himself up, " Well...in that case..as the Mistresses official representative....if you two gentlemen wouldn't mind heading down there and holding them off while the work is done?"
Alessandro looks quizzical for a moment then says "We will need spears and large shields I think to keep them at a distance while they work."
Lumio shrugged, " Uh...I don't know if we have those....where would I find them?"

"Indeed. The rest of you should hold well back until we give the word."
" No problem there.", the boy grinned.

He headed off to find someone to bring the wanted supplies.

Damian May

Apex Predator
Validated User
Zampa curtisies and introduces Diana, adding

"Mistress is making a courtesy call Ma'am. Tradition of our fair city and all that."
Diana smiled and dipped very slightly to the older woman.

Signora Von Humbolt smiled a tight smile, " Well.......we can't ignore tradition can we."

" Please, do come in....", she turned on the spot and began walking towards the entrance at a brisk pace.

Diana grinned at Zampa and followed her.

Top Bottom