• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

FFG and Games Workshop Part Ways

Gavin Bennett

What Would Trudeau Do?
Validated User
Some local stores in Montreal appear to have both English and French editions of some of the games mentioned here, though I'd say shipping would be awful.

Lazarus

Esoom G Noj
Validated User
Some local stores in Montreal appear to have both English and French editions of some of the games mentioned here, though I'd say shipping would be awful.
Shipping probably won't be bad for me (to Ottawa) - which stores? What do they have?

I know one shop here still had copies of Chaos in the Old World last I looked. I'm not sure if they still do. (They don't have a website)

Laz

VicenteC

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Edge Entertainment (edgeent.com) still has copies of the game and expansion in Spanish. Both shipped to the US come for about 100 euros.

Regards!
Vicente

Breogan

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Edge Entertainment (edgeent.com) still has copies of the game and expansion in Spanish. Both shipped to the US come for about 100 euros.

Regards!
Vicente
HEY DONT TAKE THOSE THOSE ARE MINE! :p

Nah, if anybody wants them, take the opportunity. I stil have to think about it due to money issues so probably is going to be out of stock when I get the money.

(And now I wonder how will this affect Edge. Great guys, but maybe they will need to step up the other-than-FFG part of the catalog to match)

Gavin Bennett

What Would Trudeau Do?
Validated User
Shipping probably won't be bad for me (to Ottawa) - which stores? What do they have?

I know one shop here still had copies of Chaos in the Old World last I looked. I'm not sure if they still do. (They don't have a website)

Laz
I will go look for you on Friday and Saturday. The Stores are Jeux Face a Face and Gamekeeper, Verdun. There's another generally French store further down which has some English FFG games too, including some Warhammer titles, I think.

Derek

Validated User
Fellow Canadians,

I happen to work for FFG's Canadian distributor, and can confirm that at least some of the titles mentioned above should see at least one more shipment coming our way. No guarantee that any given store will bring in a specific product (not my department), but if anyone wants to PM me I'll see if I can point you in the right direction.

Last edited:

JongWK

Validated User
Hmmm. I think I can get Chaos and the Horned Rat expansion in Spanish. Maybe Forbidden Stars too. Not sure I should - I already have a pile of stuff to actually play the first time...
I have both Chaos and Horned Rat. First big boardgame I bought, and never, ever regretted it. GET THEM.

Trying to find Fury of Dracula, but it seems to be selling for an obscene price ($80? Really?)

Top Bottom