• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses general discussion (spoilers ok for first act)

Walla Walla

Validated User
So I just learned that Pegasus Knight (Intermediate) has the same stats as Bow Knight (Master). Really makes you think if you really need Bow Range +2.

peaseblossom

talented amateur
Validated User
If you were going to sum up the themes of the different house playthroughs in a non-spoilery way, what would you say they are? I’ve only played Blue Lions (and I haven’t finished it yet), but I’ve watched a lot of the other two houses’ routes, and here’s what I have so far:

Blue Lions: Coming to terms with past wrongs (both against you, and committed by you), and learning how to move forward; and, to a lesser extent, deciding why to fight and who to fight for.

Golden Deer: Learning to accept others, no matter how they are different. Also, scheming is good, borders are bad.

Black Eagles: Take control of your own life, don’t let others dictate who you are going to be (unless they’re Edelgard).

So, how did I do? Any additions or corrections? Also, I haven’t watched a Church playthrough, so if anyone is doing one, I’d love to know about it.

Walla Walla

Validated User
P peaseblossom The Deer are about seeking hidden truths and racism is bad. It's Ike if he was a scheming, manipulative shit. I love it.

T Tokezo Tenken Bow Knight is awesome. Bow Range +2, 9 mv Canto and BowFaire is a powerful combination. I only found out about the pegasus thing because I did a desert Paralogue so I'm thankful I taught Leonie how to fly. Even if it is only the second time she did.

On yet another note, Hero Relics have a devil effect (-10 HP after use) for anyone without a Crest.

Last edited:

Tokezo Tenken

I R Serious Monkey
Validated User
Guess who has two thumbs and forgot to level up Byleth's Bow skill and is now one kill away from level 20?

Yeah, this guy.

So what are the odds of passing into Assassin with an E in the Bow skill?

Walla Walla

Validated User
Probably 20% or less. Go Swordmaster and use bows in the interim. You could get C rank with a month of Seminars and Instructor training to get around 50-60%.

Tokezo Tenken

I R Serious Monkey
Validated User
Probably 20% or less. Go Swordmaster and use bows in the interim. You could get C rank with a month of Seminars and Instructor training to get around 50-60%.
Is it just me or is Swordmaster completely underwhelming? At least the stats are good...

Walla Walla

Validated User
You've got plenty of time. I only trained Byleth in Fists for about 5 chapters to get him to B and most of that was combat xp.

Heading into the end game and half of my team are in Advance classes with no plans to move up. I don't think I would even bother with Holy Knight or Gremory again and my 2 Wyvern Riders perform as well as my Wyvern Lord.

Top Bottom