OOC [Firefly] Leaf on the Wind

brahnamin

Will GM for Beer
Validated User
Also, so there's no confusion, the EP listed alongside GM on the table is for the ship. Those are yours to spend (collectively) as you see fit for things for the ship. I'll try to get a copy of advancement costs posted on the wiki tonight as well, both for characters and the ship.

brahnamin

Will GM for Beer
Validated User
So, just by way of a head's up, I'm probably going to have Episode 2 up sometime today or tomorrow with the following caveats:

If anyone has anything they still need to accomplish in the current episode, there is still room for that (I figure Dec is the only one who might still have something since Iustum Iustum has been away) and I will delay the new episode accordingly if anyone does.

I need to know if Dec is still going free-agent and if that is something you want to play out in-game or have happen off screen.

Until Atlictoatl Atlictoatl posts to the game, please don't make a point of having your character directly interact with Veritas. I am not sure if they are ready to come back to gaming yet, and until they do, Veritas will just be background noise or off screen entirely (depending on how much time they still need to take).

As previously mentioned, we have a new player, MixterAsh MixterAsh , whose character will be boarding the Wanderer at your first port of call. I don't want to give too much away, but they will have a reason to be there for this episode and there will be plenty of room in the episode itself for you all to work out the sort of arrangement you want to have going forward.

Iustum

RPGnet Newsletter Editor
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Dec's good to go. Don't hold up the new Episode start for him. As mentioned, Dec will spend his Episode point to lock Infection Vector d6 as a Signature Asset.

brahnamin

Will GM for Beer
Validated User
No rolls needed for basic stuff like landing the ship, etc.

Sorry for the soft open. Giving you guys a chance to do any episode transition stuff you want to do and giving MixterAsh MixterAsh a chance to finish the final details on their character.

As usual, PP and BDHD from last episode are gone and everyone starts with one fresh PP (GM starts with 1 PP per player, so in this case, 7).

Dec spent his EP. Everyone else who was in episode 1 has an EP to spend or bank as they like. Don't forget to update your character sheet with any EP spends, and let me know one way or the other. I'll track banked EPs right on the character table on the wiki.

Top Bottom