• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC Fish Story

Regular Guy

"Lemme make a call."
Validated User
Kind of in agreement with everyone. I'd like to look into the vessel (Semiramis) in the morning. In the meantime, I want to go check on Sig and his vessel.

DannyK

One Shot Man
Validated User
Not sure where Wink is in this scene, but he probably wouldn't get in the way of Sig sleeping it off anyway.

Iustum

RPGnet Newsletter Editor
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Not sure where Wink is in this scene, but he probably wouldn't get in the way of Sig sleeping it off anyway.
Wink ended up nowhere because your GM can't count. He can be with either group.

--------------------

However, it sounds like there's general agreement to advance things to the morning (which makes some sense). Unless I hear differently in the near future, I'll start a scene with John investigating the Semiramis through his CG connection and the rest of you talking to Sig (at Mrs. Holdensen's).

Other things (i.e., not Sig himself or the Semiramis) that still might be worth following up on (these are suggestions, not an exclusive list):

• Weird Kelp
  • Weird Rock
  • Sig's crew
  • Church Burning

Regular Guy

"Lemme make a call."
Validated User
I figure we'll need some kind of "let's meet in the parlour room" type thing to get acquainted and review everything so far. Maybe after talking with Sig if he is still upright...

brahnamin

Will GM for Beer
Validated User
Player Poll:

Who all is going to talk to Sig. I'm trying to figure out where to squeeze Liam in in the morning's events.

Roger

Validated User
Just wanted to report that I'm quite enjoying the game so far.

It feels like this might be the sort of time when a usual CoC game would rush off to roll some Library Use, so if y'all want to do that, maybe we could look at old charts or logs or reports or whatnot. But I'm happy enough to just rush headlong into madness too.

Cheers,
Roger / Gertrude

pstjmack

Validated User
brahnamin brahnamin , with abject apologies, while I was copying over your William "Liam" Johnson wiki page for use as a template on another wiki, I succeeded in papering over the original. My profoundest apologies to you and the rest of the team for my carelessness and clumsiness, and I hope you can put it back together without too much trouble.

Top Bottom