• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[FNAF] Sister Location is up it seems

Gogmagog

Validated User
Just noticed on YouTube, Markiplier doing a run through, so go get it for those interested.

CaButler

Validated User
I watched most of it. The game really ramps up the terror factor. Especially in night two.

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Watched Markiplier's first two parts of it last night.

Scott really upped his game on this one: Each night seems to have its own systems and games, and there's some real plot here (Plus the animatronics actually talk to you). But its still very distinctly a FNAF game.

In the last night that I saw before the second video ended
Spoiler: Show
One of the Animatronics kidnapped you and stuffed you into Springtrap, and you have to keep the screws keeping the circuits from impaling you from coming loose, while trying to avoid drawing attention from the Ballerina and the Puppet who are in the same room.

Even people who think that the FNAF formula had gotten stale will have nothing to complain for this one.

Last edited:

Thornhammer

More Ullish in Hue
Validated User
In the last night that I saw before the second video ended
One of the Animatronics kidnapped you and stuffed you into Springtrap, and you have to keep the screws keeping the circuits from impaling you from coming loose, while trying to avoid drawing attention from the Ballerina and the Puppet who are in the same room.
Wow, Scott wasn't bullshitting on the "really scary" bit. Nice!

-Thornhammer

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Watched the end of Markiplier's thing today. There are two endings.

The first ending has you take the AI chip out of the little girl animatronic and sneak back into the scooper room while avoiding the Ballerina, then the little girl AI explains she wants to escape the facility, and she intends to hid inside you to do it. So she uses the Scooper to gut you, then inserts herself into your body.

The second ending comes by first beating the Arcade mini game that sometimes comes up after you die (you have to feed all the kids, then you have to grab the ice cream at the end and make it back to the start of the level before time runs out, then you can access a special room after you take the little girl AI chip from her body. Once there, you play a game that is a recreation of the original FNAF with only one animatronic, a new one which is a mass of endoskeletons called Ennard. If you survive that, it goes back to your home where you watch the last episode of the vampire Soap Opera.... then Ennard crawls into view and the game ends.

This game. I have to say that Scott went above and beyond on this one.

Top Bottom