• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

For fans of good quality cartoons a la MLP and Gravity Falls: Star vs the Forces of Evil.[merged]

DMH

Master of Mutant Design
Validated User
Damn, but not surprising.

Spoiler: Show
The dude's death reminds me how much I miss Lekmet. He didn't have many lines, but we was a wise leader for the commission. If he was still around half of this crap may not have happened.

Isator Levie

Validated User
Well, this is getting pretty intense. And in a manner that has actually been building up organically over an extended period of time.

Well done Star vs the Forces of Evil, I never thought you had it in you.

Ehe ehehehehe, I need a bit of a mood lightener.

TaliaKirana

Validated User
Well...

I am seriously, seriously hoping "Destroy all magic" is not the solution. It would be too much of a downer ending for me. I get why Star is thinking this, but it's her hurt from the stunt Moon just pulled talking plus all the other trauma. I think Glossaryk let her see that tapestry to try and shock her out of doing this. I'm hoping when it comes down to it, she really does reconsider and realize that what she's planning isn't the answer.

Manitou

Emperor of the Americas
Validated User
Yeah, I think Glossaryck is a Starco shipper, so I am hoping Tom and the Negacorn
keep her from just blowing it up long enough for her to realise this isn't what she wants.

I was a bit dissapointed that we didn't get a rhyme for Star's tapestry though.

DMH

Master of Mutant Design
Validated User
Well that was something

that I disliked immensely. The queens murdered the unicorns and who knows how many people throughout the multilverse to save their kingdom of tens of thousands. Cleaving Earth and Mewni together is okay but I would think that the monsters are going to have a tough time with a much larger population that didn't know if their existence until now. The whole thing leaves a bad taste for me.

Manitou

Emperor of the Americas
Validated User
None of that is true.
The Evil Negacorns had killed ff the unicorns already. They queens just killed them. There is no evidence of anyone else dying. The Ponyheads being fine is proof of that. They can even fly around. Heck, he spells even survived the previous destruction of her wand, so we don't know if they are even dead. Also, its very clear that Marco and Stars love is what unexpectedly merged the dimensions. And the mewnis and monsters can just adopt democracy. You don't actually have any numbers for monsters/mewni's, so they might outnumber eathers for all we know.

Last edited:
Top Bottom