• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

For fans of good quality cartoons a la MLP and Gravity Falls: Star vs the Forces of Evil.[merged]

catmandrake

Validated User
I don't want to call it personal headcanon yet, as I haven't had enough time to think it through, but I'm thinking. . .

Magic was dead and gone. . . for about 3 seconds. Then it was recreated. Starco is the new Glossaryck.

LoneWolf23

Validated User
Y'know, this seems like a great set-up for a Star vs/Gravity Falls crossover, with Echo Creek becoming a new "Center of Weirdness" for the Pines family to explore.

DLord

Validated User
The ending sucks, ok I want to love this one guy so I'm going to kill thousands of people and mash worlds together where people with no magic have to live with monsters. Some which have said they eat people.

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
The ending sucks, ok I want to love this one guy so I'm going to kill thousands of people and mash worlds together where people with no magic have to live with monsters. Some which have said they eat people.
I wouldn't say they killed thousands of people.

I mean, we see at the end that most of monsters and magical creatures are fine. The only creatures we know for sure are dead are Glossaryck and the HMC.

And, yeah, the world having giant spiders and stuff in it is kind of an issue, but I presume the fact that humans have modern weaponry might help even the odds here.

Yeoman

Validated User
I wouldn't say they killed thousands of people.

I mean, we see at the end that most of monsters and magical creatures are fine. The only creatures we know for sure are dead are Glossaryck and the HMC.

And, yeah, the world having giant spiders and stuff in it is kind of an issue, but I presume the fact that humans have modern weaponry might help even the odds here.
And there are people from Mewni there to help them deal, and vice versa.

anyhow, I guess it works as a thematic ending, with the last two seasons being very much a question about how Star and Marco arn't really able to live in each other's worlds.

I've also seen it brought up that magic was probably going to need wiping out or cleansing at some point because of the increasing Toffee taint. But... that would be something it would have been nice to have had touched on more and spelled out better.

Manitou

Emperor of the Americas
Validated User
Good thing that's not what happened. Like. At all.

Notably STAR DIDN'T TRY TO MASH THE WORLDS TOGETHER.
Could people please stop claiming that.

redwulf25_ci

Clown Pope of Wushu
Validated User
Good thing that's not what happened. Like. At all.

Notably STAR DIDN'T TRY TO MASH THE WORLDS TOGETHER.
Could people please stop claiming that.
Also, as pointed out, the magical high commission is not "thousands of people" and they're the only people who were killed in this scenario.

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Also, as pointed out, the magical high commission is not "thousands of people" and they're the only people who were killed in this scenario.
And, lets be real here, aside from Hekapoo, they were total assholes who were responsible for a lot of the problems in the series, in particular during the last two seasons.

And Hekapoo only gets a pass from me because she A) seemed to be looking out for Star and Marco, and B) She seemed to realize at the end that destroying magic was for the best.

DMH

Master of Mutant Design
Validated User
That we know of. That guy who eats magic that was known to adolescent Meteora and Mariposa and his people are probably toast.

Top Bottom