• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[For Fun]Casting for a Gender Swapped Remake of Flash Gordon

Eric the .5b

Hail the Milleni-odel!
Validated User
My only reservation is whether a shot-for-shot remake could have a female Flash be a roller derby player, which is a thing that, upon seeing the phrase "gender-swapped remake of Flash Gordon", I instantly knew had to be.

Or am I just not thinking campy enough?

taschoene

RPGnet Member
Validated User
My only reservation is whether a shot-for-shot remake could have a female Flash be a roller derby player, which is a thing that, upon seeing the phrase "gender-swapped remake of Flash Gordon", I instantly knew had to be.

Or am I just not thinking campy enough?
Is there really such a thing as too campy when dealing with Flash Gordon?

The only question is how do we get Ming's palace guards on roller skates for the throne room brawl?

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The only question is how do we get Ming's palace guards on roller skates for the throne room brawl?
As The 5,000 Fingers of Dr. T taught us, rollerskates are perfectly cromulent devices for castle minions. Just have it be a really big palace, so skates are a useful way to get around quickly. :D

Narcisista

Social Justice NPC
Validated User
Is there really such a thing as too campy when dealing with Flash Gordon?

What, the Imperial Roller Skate Guard is too good for you?

Gogmagog

Validated User
Dale Arden must of course do a totally unneeded cartwheel after escaping Ming's harem.

Last edited:
Top Bottom