OOC [Freebooters on the Frontier] The Gate

Atlictoatl

Looking for Operations/Culture employment
Validated User
This is the OOC thread for a Freebooters on the Frontier and Perilous Wilds game of witch hunting and travel between worlds. Please use this for all OOC discussion pertaining to the game in play. Chargen issues should be conducted within the Recruitment thread linked below.

Please subscribe to this thread, to ensure you receive updates on new posts.

Discussion Thread
Recruitment
IC

wiki

Last edited:

Atlictoatl

Validated User
The names of the PCs are nonintuitive enough that I'm going to ask everyone to give their posts a header with the character name in bold.

Example:
------------------------------------------------
Character Name

Character does things, described in narrative detail. They are awesome things. Everyone curtsies from sheer joy.

Lysus

Unbelievably Fancy Ostrich
Validated User
OOC: For future reference, remember you can Burn Luck to raise or lower the result of any roll by 1. Devilfish, mark INT due to your 6- result.
I'm very aware, but I'd like to keep my Luck up since you can only get back one per level and burning any Luck at all means my odds of succeeding at Get Lucky go down precipitously, from ~58% to ~42%.

Atlictoatl

Validated User
I'm very aware, but I'd like to keep my Luck up since you can only get back one per level and burning any Luck at all means my odds of succeeding at Get Lucky go down precipitously, from ~58% to ~42%.
Understood. Such comments are as much for everyone as for any one specific player.

Atlictoatl

Validated User
I posted here earlier, but for some reason it hasn't appeared. We have a power outage (into the second day now) in my area, so I'm stuck using an e reader and wifi in a cafe near work (work doesn't allow me access to this site). I tried to do what I could on the wiki, but it was very hard going. If someone else could finish off what I started there I'd much appreciate it. Items I want to buy with the extra money is splint armour, a musket (that'll be my second weapon spec), and 2 lots of ammo. There were a few other things I want to buy, but I can't access the playtest version of the rules on here, so I'll have to do without for now. I can't access orokos either from here for some reason. I'm hoping the power comes back very soon, but if not, I'll be slow to respond, as I can only really get here at lunchtime and if I zip out for a coffee break (like now). I have to head back now, will try to check in when I leave for home.
Yikes. That's a lot to deal with! Thanks for going to the lengths you have to post and to work on the wiki.

Don't worry about the wiki. It can wait, and I'll probably go in and work on it, as I enjoy doing that sort of thing.

Also, if it's a chore, don't worry about posting until things settle down for you. It'd be nice to have Luca's presence during these opening portions of the game, but real life takes precedence. The narrative will be fine if he's mostly observing for now.

Top Bottom