OOC [Freebooters on the Frontier] The Gate

Atlictoatl

Looking for Operations/Culture employment
Validated User
That said, I appreciate the beverage, a fine batch indeed. How can I repay you, Asszony Magyar?"

Draining the last of her beer, Veronika turns back to the Watch Captain.
Just want to clarify that the Sampling Stroll is happening later that evening, after it's cooled down. The Innkeeper is offering to show you around town, introduce you to folks, etc.
 

MrPrim

Bleak Academic
Validated User
I wondered where that beer came from!

"Wait... There's beer?" *Throws snail over shoulder and runs off in a puff of smoke*
 

Atlictoatl

Looking for Operations/Culture employment
Validated User
Well, it's actually not beyond these people to have handed you some beer while you've been standing out there in the hot afternoon sun. If the Innkeeper didn't bring any, the people whose house this is would definitely be interested in sharing out their homebrewed stuff.

So if you want to be standing there investigating with a mug of ale in your hand, that's 110% possible.
 

Artaud le momo

Slicey Bois FTW
Validated User
Get Lucky rolls are fine by me, even with my lousy luck. Lukacs used up all his luck in the war, that's how he managed to survive as a twenty years man.

The stroll with the innkeeper sounds like a plan. Lukacs doesn't usually drink on the job, but he will have a small sample at each place they stop since it's the last (planned) job of the day. He'll be honest about the quality too. It might ruffle a few feathers if he doesn't like one, but he'd rather get a reputation for honesty.
 

Lysus

Unbelievably Fancy Ostrich
Validated User
Just want to clarify that the Sampling Stroll is happening later that evening, after it's cooled down. The Innkeeper is offering to show you around town, introduce you to folks, etc.
I had missed that she didn't have the beer with her at the moment. That said, I'm happy to have had a mug.
 

Atlictoatl

Looking for Operations/Culture employment
Validated User
Are you done for now with the snails and the evidence in the mortuary? Do you want to a) visit the Innkeeper's garden or the Mayor's garden, b) skip ahead to the evening beer stroll, or c) do something else?
 

Lysus

Unbelievably Fancy Ostrich
Validated User
I vote for skipping to the beer stroll, but have no problem with another option if someone wants that.
 

Atlictoatl

Looking for Operations/Culture employment
Validated User
As your votes come in, if you're voting for the beer stroll, let me know what your objectives and goals for it are.
 

Artaud le momo

Slicey Bois FTW
Validated User
How many watches have we completed so far today? Do we have time to go to the other houses before the beer parade? If so, I suggest we do that, if not, let's skip to the lager march.
 
Top Bottom