• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC [Freebooters on the Frontier] The Gate

MrPrim

Bleak Academic
Validated User
Ok. I'll regard that as a majority vote, next to Lysus' original vote. Please do chime in if you have any objections or concerns, MrPrim.
No, no objections. I was just under the impression that the Beer Walk still had another Watch in between. I don't mind skipping there with a slight info dump stop over.

Atlictoatl

Powered by the Apocryphal
Validated User
No, no objections. I was just under the impression that the Beer Walk still had another Watch in between. I don't mind skipping there with a slight info dump stop over.
Sounds good. I'm afraid I was compelled to add a lure, given the dice result. I'm thinking more that it'll lend some spice when you all do finally talk to him.

Atlictoatl

Validated User
I'm boarding a plane Sunday for an overseas trip to Berlin, and on a plane back Saturday the 13th. In the middle portion there I'm landing a job and scouting the city to see if I want to relocate there. I'm uncertain how this trip will affect my posting between now and then, but this game has priority attention for me for any internet-oriented free time I can maneuver. As some of the GM posts in this scenario tend to lengthy expository, we may have a pause until I return, but I can probably do short, quicker things.

Atlictoatl

Validated User
Alignment: Chaotic (so that fits with everyone)

Traits: Focused, Deceitful and Merciless. I'm going to take those as being willing to lie to catch a witch (will promise leniency but then still execute them) and the merciless as merciless to witches and other evil people, not to normal people or innocents, which also highlights the focused part.
I'm looking at your post for the street party, Artaud, and thinking that forcing your character to be chaotic because of the chargen roll doesn't really seem proper. MrPrim switched his character over from their roll, and Veronika seems like a Chaotic character in her portrayal, but I'm not sure that Lukacs is really Chaotic (focused, deceitful, and merciless). If you'd like to change his alignment, please do so.

Keeping your Trait rolls, it's looking like the following options:

Neutral - correct an imbalance: focused / either deceitful or merciless
Lawful - impose or maintain order in the face of chaos: focused + courteous / merciless
Good - help those in need at your own expense: focused + courteous + honorable

Atlictoatl