• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Freelance artist/cartographer available for commissions

Sapiento

Freelance artist
Validated User
Hi!

My name is Robert Altbauer and I am a freelance artist with a special interest in maps and in alternate history related themes.

Here is the link to my deviantART site. You can contact me at "contact (at) fantasy-map (dot) net."
And a few examples (click on the picture):

Last edited by a moderator:

Sapiento

Freelance artist
Validated User
This map was a commission for the German RPG site 'Abenteurer & Ordenskrieger' - Adventurers & Order's Warriors (crude translation). Even if the site navigation is in German, you can find maps under Atlas and Geographie - not too much difference

Watch number 7 on the city map, it means Colonel-Balstav-Memorial-Latrine :LOL:

Click for large view.

Sapiento

Freelance artist
Validated User
Commissioned Postapocalyptic NA

A map showing NA after a series of catastrophic volcanic eruptions.

Agelessone

Retired User
Re: Commissioned Postapocalyptic NA

A map showing NA after a series of catastrophic volcanic eruptions.

It was a real pleasure working with Robert on this map. He was very professional and patient throughout the process. This was very important because this was our first map.:)

Robert was extremely responsive to our revisions, provided insight for our team and helped us strike a balance between the real and the fantastic. We are very happy with the outcome.

I highly encourage anyone thinking about maps of any kind to use Robert as their "go to" cartographer.

Now onto the regional/zone maps!!

Top Bottom