• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Freelance Editor with RPG Experience for Hire

Mockingdragon

Validated User
Hello all!

I've been working with Green Ronin Publishing for over a year now on everything from core books to adventures to novels, as well as independent freelance work with authors on different kinds of genre fiction. I do basic proofreading, line editing, developmental editing, consulting, and basically anything else you need.

My specialty is making sure that rules text is consistent and understandable throughout a document. When I take responsibility for a piece, I want to be sure that everything listed in the table matches what the descriptive text says, that a mechanic on page 3 is the same when it's repeated on page 50, that there aren't missing numbers in charts, and that text isn't ambiguous enough to cause misreadings and debates at the game table.

You can find me and my portfolio at SamanthaChapmanEditing.com!

Mockingdragon

Validated User
Good afternoon!

I am actively looking for work in July and early August and have finished work on two new RPG products in the past month. One was a DnD 5th Edition adventure, Blood and Hoof, and the other was a Chaosium Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition adventure called Fever: Death Toll. I have experience with Green Ronin's AGE systems and Mutants and Masterminds as well. I hope to work with you soon!

Top Bottom