"Gab Dissenter" is an app/tool that lets neonazi fuckheads post on closed forums (Mod Note: Not exactly)

Q99

Genderpunk
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User

Guidance:

Spam gone.

Seiberwing

Swift as a coursing river
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
So basically the thing in the op happened here, possibly as a result to this thread happening?
Trouble Tickets isn't a closed forum. The banned person made an account, read the thread, and posted here in the way, as any of us would - they just didn't post wisely.

JoeNotCharles

Validated User
Trouble Tickets isn't a closed forum. The banned person made an account, read the thread, and posted here in the way, as any of us would - they just didn't post wisely.
The only way I could see Gab Dissenter working the way the OP described (which seems to be inaccurate) is if it automated the process of creating throwaway accounts to log in and make comments with. Nothing that trolls couldn't already do by hand, just making it easier for them. In fact, I assume tools like that actually do exist but are mostly used by spammers.

The Unshaven

Validated User
The only way I could see Gab Dissenter working the way the OP described (which seems to be inaccurate) is if it automated the process of creating throwaway accounts to log in and make comments with. Nothing that trolls couldn't already do by hand, just making it easier for them. In fact, I assume tools like that actually do exist but are mostly used by spammers.
Yep, OP is inaccurate. I'll edit it to reflect that. (I forgot the edit window had been extended)

Q99

Genderpunk
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Who's the extension abusing?

Moderator Text:

What, exactly, do you find ambiguous about terms like neonazi and white supremacist?

Replying to this is required.

Top Bottom