• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Games that are hard to find in the US

Aysez

Quietly Mad
Validated User
So I'm going to the UK next week, and I was wondering what's easier to get there than in the States. Or can only get over there. Any suggestions?

Voros

Validated User
Kult: Lost Divinity doesn’t seem to be available in North America yet and costs and arm and leg in shipping.

BigJackBrass

Two Separate Gorillas
Validated User
Dark Continent is the one I’m always bugging my Brit friend to bring me, but given his lack of success it might be tricky to come by now.
Drop Dave at Fanboy 3 a line. He wrote it and they certainly had it on the shelves not too long ago.

In terms of general RPGs I'm not sure there's very much these days, since so many products are available in PDF and print on demand. A few suggestions came to mind, such as Wordplay, but they all fell into that category. Boardgames are probably an area where there are more region specific titles.

Last edited:

Aysez

Quietly Mad
Validated User
Black mould. Marmite. Membership in the EU.
*facepalm* You know what I meant...

Dark Continent is the one I’m always bugging my Brit friend to bring me, but given his lack of success it might be tricky to come by now.
I saw it a couple of times and it's never crossed into my "Gotta have it" list.

Kult: Lost Divinity doesn’t seem to be available in North America yet and costs and arm and leg in shipping.
Yeah, I've got a lot of Kult stuff. Consider that on the list. Next to Legacy second edition, since shipping on that was MONSTROUS compared to the bundle of all the World books.

I'm grabbing Mindjammer Press's Capharnaum for sure.

So, Legacy 2e, Capharnaum, and Kult. Any others? (Yes, also an explicit request for the above mentioned "easy to get in the States due to PDF / PoD" stuff.)

Thanks for all the recommendations!

TheHistorian

Validated User
If I recall correctly, Northern Ireland is staying in the EU.
Northern Ireland is part of the UK. When the UK leaves, it all goes at once. Unless something magically changes in the next couple months.

Perhaps you are thinking of the Republic Of Ireland, which is a separate country, and is, and will be, part of the EU.

Top Bottom