• Don't link to the video of the Christchurch shooting, or repost links to the shooter's manifesto.

Games that are hard to find in the US

Aysez

Quietly Mad
Validated User
Northern Ireland is part of the UK. When the UK leaves, it all goes at once. Unless something magically changes in the next couple months.

Perhaps you are thinking of the Republic Of Ireland, which is a separate country, and is, and will be, part of the EU.
Yeah, you're right. I always get that part wrong. My faux pas.

But back on topic, I have all the Infinity PDFs, but I'm getting some of the books. (Outside of the Core Book, I have a hard copy of that.) I'm definitely getting the Silk Producers Book. I can't recall the faction name.

Voros

Validated User
If you're interested in older games there are early OOP GW games like Judge Dredd that I think would be more reasonably priced in the UK used. I wonder how hard it it to find the GW release of Holmes with the alternate and far superior UK art?

ChariotDriver

Validated User
If you're interested in older games there are early OOP GW games like Judge Dredd that I think would be more reasonably priced in the UK used. I wonder how hard it it to find the GW release of Holmes with the alternate and far superior UK art?
Shop on the Borderlands is probably the best place for OOP games. They're claiming two copies of Judge Dredd, just now, at £50 and £60 depending on the condition. Whether you consider that a good price is another question.

Aegypto

Treelicious
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I had a copy of that a while back and finally sold it. It wasn't that good.
To offer a different opinion, I thought Dark Continent was great and ran a successful game with it. I would certainly recommend it if you can find it.

Aysez

Quietly Mad
Validated User
Shop on the Borderlands is probably the best place for OOP games. They're claiming two copies of Judge Dredd, just now, at £50 and £60 depending on the condition. Whether you consider that a good price is another question.
Speaking of Judge Dredd, I'm actually going to be on the look out for the new 2000 AD RPG and its associated book(s?).
I'm usually camped out in London, so anything outside of Forbidden Planet or The Orc's Nest, I just mail order since shipping is actually REASONABLE. And while I love just looking around at Leisure Games, getting a Single Trip tube ticket costs, well, a LOT, so I resort to Mail Order from them. :(
BUT, Modiphius is so close, apparently, that shipping for even big orders usually is under 5 quid. Or I just have the Orc's Nest order it and get it there.

So that's more than I intended to post, but sometimes I just KEEP WRITING. I don't recall who's putting out the new 2000 AD & Judge Dredd book, but I'm getting it. Or I'll settle for W.O.I.N. and my mound of 2000 AD comics.

Aysez

Quietly Mad
Validated User
I want that SO bad, but I couldn't get it within the time limit I had. I was gutted. The slipcase looks beautiful, though. (And with the Rebirth edition, have they done anything past the Corebook, Killing Game, and In Thy Blood? I saw there exists a book for the UK, but nobody had it. That I could find anyway.)

I did get SINS, though. That's turning out ot be an interesting read.

Stacie.Winters1

Validated User
I want that SO bad, but I couldn't get it within the time limit I had. I was gutted. The slipcase looks beautiful, though. (And with the Rebirth edition, have they done anything past the Corebook, Killing Game, and In Thy Blood? I saw there exists a book for the UK, but nobody had it. That I could find anyway.)

I did get SINS, though. That's turning out ot be an interesting read.
Black Atlantis is the other book about the Briton area.

I know it's possible to order the game from the publishers website but the shipping costs are... HIGH!!! Made me 😥.

Aysez

Quietly Mad
Validated User
Black Atlantis is the other book about the Briton area.

I know it's possible to order the game from the publishers website but the shipping costs are... HIGH!!! Made me 😥.
Exactly. even the publisher, sixmorevodka, was iffy on an arrival time, so I decided to wait until the next time I have a shot at it.

Top Bottom