Games that are hard to find in the US

Xion

I'm not sure if you heard it yet, but shipping costs will be compensated by the publisher if you order books with a purchase price of at least 150€. That definitely is a lot, but for that price you could get the whole "Jehammed's Trilogy" Campaign bundle, complete with the accompanying PDF's. Or just the Core Rule book as hardcover and two of those mentioned Adventure books.

If that is still too steap of a price, you could just get the PDF since they are much cheaper and obviously without any shipping costs - or the Core Rule book as pdf and the Campaign bundle as hardcover - so many options! :D

Aysez

Quietly Mad
Validated User
I'm not sure if you heard it yet, but shipping costs will be compensated by the publisher if you order books with a purchase price of at least 150€. That definitely is a lot, but for that price you could get the whole "Jehammed's Trilogy" Campaign bundle, complete with the accompanying PDF's. Or just the Core Rule book as hardcover and two of those mentioned Adventure books.

If that is still too steap of a price, you could just get the PDF since they are much cheaper and obviously without any shipping costs - or the Core Rule book as pdf and the Campaign bundle as hardcover - so many options! :D
So what is Jehammed's trilogy? Is it an accessory book for Degenisis?

Xion

Jehammed's Trilogy consists of three books, which all encompass a detailed new region in the world of Degenesis and an premade adventure.
The books are "In Thy Blood", "The Killing Game" and "Black Atlantic"

JRoss

Validated User
Ooh, see if you can get TURTLE LORDS by Alessandro Testudoro. You know, the 1983 original printing.

Hammel

Validated User

Do PDFs sometimes have a VAT applied to them? I thought I remembered paying VAT for a pdf once, as a U.S. purchaser. Forgot which.

Aysez

Quietly Mad
Validated User
Jehammed's Trilogy consists of three books, which all encompass a detailed new region in the world of Degenesis and an premade adventure.
The books are "In Thy Blood", "The Killing Game" and "Black Atlantic"
Thanks. I though "The Killing Game" was purely an adventure. And while useful, might not fall into the "must have" spot. Is the trilogy mechanically compatible with the newest corebook?

Xion

Yeah, they all belong to the Rebirth edition and are totally compatible.
Setting-wise "In Thy Blood" has the least information concerning a region (the northern part of Purgare) even though it captures the day-to-day life quite well, but the main part of this book is definitely the adventure.
'The Killing Game' gives you almost 70 pages of regional information and more than 25 NPC's which are detailed enough to use them even if you don't want to play the module.
In 'Black Atlantic' the ratio of "fluff to adventure" is approximately the same to TKG - but the book is even larger.

H Hammel : the Webshop says, the VAT is included in the prices, so while you have to pay for it nothing should be added to the price displayed to you.

Aysez

Quietly Mad
Validated User
Yeah, they all belong to the Rebirth edition and are totally compatible.
Setting-wise "In Thy Blood" has the least information concerning a region (the northern part of Purgare) even though it captures the day-to-day life quite well, but the main part of this book is definitely the adventure.
'The Killing Game' gives you almost 70 pages of regional information and more than 25 NPC's which are detailed enough to use them even if you don't want to play the module.
In 'Black Atlantic' the ratio of "fluff to adventure" is approximately the same to TKG - but the book is even larger.

H Hammel :
Thanks for the info. Hopefully one of the London gaming shops can get the core and Black Atlantic. (Because Black Atlantic says it has a new power group in it.)

Top Bottom