• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Gamma World] Looking for Reginald Blue and GW4Win help

The Radioactivist

Validated User
Hello all,

Trying to make contact with a "Reginald Blue" (or a "Scott Kent") who supposedly was the programmer or involved with an old piece of software known as "Gamma World 4 Windows" or GW4Win.

I'm pushing back to 1997 by the .txt document included with the program, which indicates it was ported to Windows format but was originally in DOS. I have a DOS emulator (DOSBox) but do not have the skills to run a virtual machine running something like Windows 98. So, barring someone re-making it in modern code, I'm hoping to a. get the DOS version or b. get help with emulation for it.

I hoping I can find this person and get some help.

I'm also aware at one time there was a Gamma World 1st or 2nd Edition character generator in DOS as well.

I do have the "Random Gamma World Adventure Generator" which runs just fine under DOSBox.

Help me Reginald Blue, you're my only hope.

Soylent Green

Polar Blues
Validated User
Hello all,

Trying to make contact with a "Reginald Blue" (or a "Scott Kent") who supposedly was the programmer or involved with an old piece of software known as "Gamma World 4 Windows" or GW4Win.

I'm pushing back to 1997 by the .txt document included with the program, which indicates it was ported to Windows format but was originally in DOS. I have a DOS emulator (DOSBox) but do not have the skills to run a virtual machine running something like Windows 98. So, barring someone re-making it in modern code, I'm hoping to a. get the DOS version or b. get help with emulation for it.

I hoping I can find this person and get some help.

I'm also aware at one time there was a Gamma World 1st or 2nd Edition character generator in DOS as well.

I do have the "Random Gamma World Adventure Generator" which runs just fine under DOSBox.

Help me Reginald Blue, you're my only hope.
Heya Tormentor,

I had a quick look and I think I found Scott original. PM me an email address and I'll send it to you.

The old Gamma World Saranxis mail list lives on!

Top Bottom