• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[General Anime][2014 Summer] My RPG.net General Anime Thread SNAFU

Ikselam

may one day be worthy of your grace
Validated User

PREVIOUSLY: We talked about yuri manga, light novels, shows from last season, manhwa, RPG-tan's gender identity, and pronouns, with occasional breaks to note that the Spring 2014 season was not outstanding.

COMING UP:
Free! Endless Summer: Predicted To Be Over 50% Less Finite Than "Endless Eight"
Sailor Moon Crystal: Moon Nostalgia Power, MAKE UP!!
Sword Art Online II: Kirito Somehow Manages To Become Even More Special
PLUS: Cute girls doing cute things, cute boys doing each other, singing, dancing, harems, idols, melodrama, sequels, adaptations, AND SO MUCH MORE.

NOW WITH 5000 POST LIMIT!

Ikselam

Validated User
I was kind of hoping for a Chaika-esque subtitle.
I tried to think of one, but Chaika doesn't really have a catchphrase (or title) that's highly amenable to parody, and her distinctive speech impediment isn't identifiable enough in a thread title that's already expected to be a sentence fragment.

Mengtzu

Another Kill Team...
Staff member
RPGnet Member
We talked about yuri manga
You say that like we're going to stop.

From what I can make out from Takemiya-sensei's twitter, the next chapter of Omoi no Kakera is the last. I am so ready for Mika and Mayu to get together, though that is not guaranteed in this manga.

Shame that it's ending, but that'd make it three volumes, long by typical yuri standards.

Mengtzu

Another Kill Team...
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Pft, obviously we will be too busy talking about all the BL shows this summer to have any time left over for girls kissing girls.
I am OK with this. Free 2 is my pick of the season.

Ikselam

Validated User
I am OK with this. Free 2 is my pick of the season.
Free disappointed me; I wanted more bullshit sporting action to leaven the smolderingwetly glistening homoeroticism. (Which reminds me, I still need to finish up the second season of Kuroko's Basketball.)

I don't even know what, if anything, looks appealing to me this season. Maybe Hanayamata, assuming it has enough dancing to leaven the daily lives of cute girls.

LeumasWhite

Skeptical
Validated User
Continuing from other thread.

Clarification: Some Goons are in the process of translating chapter 15. A few of the usual sites have posted chapter 14.

(snip other qualia stuff)
Futurecop's done 15. There's an imgur gallery floating around.

And I like the theory, but I have to assume she's smart enough to check if her goal has ever been achieved. Then again, she has... just a touch of tunnel vision where Yukari is concerned, so it's possible.

Top Bottom