• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

General Anime Thread: General Anime Thread is...

Kreuzritter

Validated User
regarding this week's kill La Kill and what Mako may or May not have done between seens, did anybody else notice that she had some kind of nosebleed during her scene in the bathroom?

Ikselam

may one day be worthy of your grace
Validated User
regarding this week's kill La Kill and what Mako may or May not have done between seens, did anybody else notice that she had some kind of nosebleed during her scene in the bathroom?
I thought that was due to her faceplanting into the wall after the nudist guy removed his butt from her broom.

ShanG

青铜时代的中&#
Validated User
Please clarify what you mean by 'Idol Arc'.

Like, I know what a 'Training Arc' means - a character is going to be training. And I know what a 'Tournament Arc' means - there will be a series of one-on-one fights that resemble a tournament, though maybe not an actual tournament.

So then an 'Idol Arc' means... um...

No, wait. I've got it. Like an entertainment idol? Would it be an arc that involves a character being an idol? Do those happen in stories where the characters aren't idols or aiming to be idols from the start? Would it be an arc that involves another character who is an idol, like the one in Gundam Build Fighters people were talking about a bit ago?

Last edited:

Rabbit Éclair

high in vital bunnytonium
RPGnet Member
Validated User
... what is the thread title a reference to?

Because if it's referencing what I think it is...

Quasar

Feeling kinda smurfy
Validated User
Strike the Blood #5 - continues to be quite Index/Railgun like without the annoying as fuck sidekicks. Continues to be one of the many 'OK I guess' shows this season for me.

Yuusha ni way to too long #5 - I'm pretty meh about this. I'm not really in favour of the boss pushing the Fino/Raul hookup.

ValvRave #2.05 - The crazy continues.
Spoiler: Show
I must be forgetting a lot of last season as the whole taking over peoples bodies is completely lost on me. And we see more awful consequences of being a Valvrave pilot. I'm left wondering do all pilots lose memories (and her broken limiter meant it can/did take all of them killing her, and that the memory taking at all is due to her). I also don't understand where the whole AI business comes from and where the Magius fit in.

Last edited:

Quasar

Feeling kinda smurfy
Validated User
Last edited:
Top Bottom